+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Infestation

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

The Infestation

In the year 3,000 a hidden facility was creating experiments from animal DNA. After the first 2 months, scientist and wolverines had completed their first prototype was created. It was the perfect killing machine ever made. The facility has created more and more everyday. Scientist think the special breed could win the war that has been happening in this year. But after a month of creating, the breed broke loose of their cells and contamination area's killing every scientist, wolverines, and the guards as well. Soon the entire facility became in infestation. A survivor of the infestation manages to get out alive, and somehow the breed has followed the survivor outside the facility and began infesting place to place. Now it is up to humans and wolverines to stop the infestation and destroy whats left of it.

Humans and Wolverines began to fight the special breed, but each battle grew difficult. The Infestation some how has advanced themselves to deadlier animals, their ability's had grew much stronger. Their fur, and body had begun to mutate, their behavior has become more aggresive. New creatures were born, infected who they become attached with, infected humans to become mutated, Wolverines behavior out of control. Soon it became war between Humans and Monsters.

Character
    Name: Diego Verheiden
    Appearence: Wears a black vest and a white shirt and wears dark army camo jeans.
    Weapon: LX-300 (also known as a laser gun)
    Race: Human
    Bio: Diego dropped out of school and joined in the military special forces and now he had heard about the infestation and decided to join the fight.

Rules
    No God modding
    No killing other RPG'ers
    Romance (PG-13)
    At least 4 or 5 lines
    Can be in groups or alone
    Last edited by hellknight; Mar 19, 2008 at 09:30 AM.

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: The Infestation

sweet sounds real good man hope it turns out to be a good rpg game

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

You can join if you want to, I still have to come up with a few mutated animals LOL.

Here's a list of the special breed.

Wards aka Runners (wolfs mixed with leopards blood, special ability speed and chameleons blood camo)
    Gino's aka Brutes (Gorillas mixed with Rhinos blood, special ability: Impregnable hide, strength)
    Drakilions aka Draks (Dragoons mixed with scorpions blood, special ability: digging under ground and tail strike)
    Terine and Lerine aka Warriors (Tigers and Lions mixed with Wolverines bloods, special ability: speed, strength, stealth, senses, regenerates wounds)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    You can join if you want to, I still have to come up with a few mutated animals LOL.

Here's a list of the special breed.

Wards aka Runners (wolfs mixed with leopards blood, special ability speed and chameleons blood camo)
    Gino's aka Brutes (Gorillas mixed with Rhinos blood, special ability: Impregnable hide, strength)
    Drakilions aka Draks (Dragoons mixed with scorpions blood, special ability: digging under ground and tail strike)
    Terine and Lerine aka Warriors (Tigers and Lions mixed with Wolverines bloods, special ability: speed, strength, stealth, senses, regenerates wounds)
    how can i join also what r the attacks of the main characters and others

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehog666 View Post
    how can i join also what r the attacks of the main characters and others
    You can give your character a weapon and Wolverines as the same ability as the Terines and Lerines. haven't notice????

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow sounds awesome. It really sounds interestings. needs alittle more story though.. but i wold really like to join... can i join??
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Thanks

Yeah you can if you want to, you can sign up by posting your character, and yeah I notice that about the story too lol. but we'll try and figure out the rest of it.

Thanks

ok

character:
    name:Jay
    appearence:tan skin,black leather cloak,red tanktop,red,black leather cargo pants,and long black hair with bright red tips
    weapon:50-cal.sniper rifle and a custom red blade long sword
    bio:unknown
    race:human
    Last edited by hedgehog666; Mar 24, 2008 at 12:17 PM. Reason: need to had a little more
    when the mask comes off the real me appeares

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast