+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Infestation

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Infestation

Name: Ana
    Appearence: Ana had long black hair with green highlights. Her eyes are a pale baby blue. She wears black leather pants with a tight black muscle shirt, a long black trench coat, women's combat boots and finger cut gloves that have silver stubs on the nuckles.
    Weapon: Two silver 18 Glock guns and Martial Arts
    Bio: Ana was born to a wealthy family. Her father was politican and her mother a scientist. She took more after her father and her older brother as their mother. At a young age Ana was taught martial arts from a kung-fu master. When she had turned 12 her father had been assissinated. In grief her mother took her and her brother to a isolate location. They had not been there but a little over three weeks when her older brother killed himself. Ana was now not only isolated from the world but now from her own mother. Her mother abonded her for a project and left her with a nanny and butler. After she turned 18 she left home to travel the world. Now 22 Ana came across a creature. It had give birth and died right after. Ana took in the little animal.
    Race: Human
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moonlight_child View Post
    Name: Ana
    Appearence: Ana had long black hair with green highlights. Her eyes are a pale baby blue. She wears black leather pants with a tight black muscle shirt, a long black trench coat, women's combat boots and finger cut gloves that have silver stubs on the nuckles.
    Weapon: Two silver 18 Glock guns and Martial Arts
    Bio: Ana was born to a wealthy family. Her father was politican and her mother a scientist. She took more after her father and her older brother as their mother. At a young age Ana was taught martial arts from a kung-fu master. When she had turned 12 her father had been assissinated. In grief her mother took her and her brother to a isolate location. They had not been there but a little over three weeks when her older brother killed himself. Ana was now not only isolated from the world but now from her own mother. Her mother abonded her for a project and left her with a nanny and butler. After she turned 18 she left home to travel the world. Now 22 Ana came across a creature. It had give birth and died right after. Ana took in the little animal.
    Race: Human
    sounds like an awsome character to join in battle (same side)
    when the mask comes off the real me appeares

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay just to let you know i will be joining this. I have to make a profile. It should be on here sometime soon.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok thats good to know Renn lol, I just hope others can join too if they want. anyways pm the character and your good ok??

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

lolz well here it is. ^^

Name:Momo

appenrence: Long honey brown hair,which has a rosette in it and hazel eyes. She is very pretty.

Weapon: .45 shot gun and long amy knife.

Bio: Momo(real name is Monica but she likes Momo better) lived a simple life. She lived happily with her father and mother and baby sister. Sadly that all came to and end one
    rainy night. Momo was 10. She was in the living room looking for a book to read, when suddenly she heard a crash and the lights went out. She ran and hid in the cabinet. As her family came into the room, something burst through the window. It then began to kill her family. Momo watched as her family was killed right before her eyes. Since then Momo has learned to fight and looked for her revenge.....
    Last edited by Renn; Apr 05, 2008 at 12:18 AM.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

hey thats a good character, I just hope others can join this too, hopefully, I think this is going to be a fun RPG, since Momo is 16 lol.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll join as well. i have my character done, but i need to fine-tune it a bit since i'm going to be a wolverine. What are they exactly, their power and whatnot?

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Thanks

Wolverine are wolf like creatures but stand up like humans do and speak like them, their power is like the Terines and Lerines, speed, strength, senses, almost like a perfect warrior.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast