Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Infestation: Evolution

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Infestation: Evolution

zyta....did you just copy and paste??? From the last one?? -.- You're lazy.....

lolz JK!!! XD I'm glad all of that bugging worked *feels proud of herself* now we just need some good RPers for this. We got to keep this alive and finish it!!! I'm actually pretty excited about this. Kinda cool that zyta's character is still alive but I know mine are no longer liviing....T^T Makes me kinda sad......

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    zyta....did you just copy and paste??? From the last one?? -.- You're lazy.....

lolz JK!!! XD I'm glad all of that bugging worked *feels proud of herself* now we just need some good RPers for this. We got to keep this alive and finish it!!! I'm actually pretty excited about this. Kinda cool that zyta's character is still alive but I know mine are no longer liviing....T^T Makes me kinda sad......
    >.> hoped no one would notice...

and... did you forget that I'm going to be in this? Don't i count as a good, no great, king... NO... aren't I a GOD of RPing?

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zyta View Post
    >.> hoped no one would notice...

and... did you forget that I'm going to be in this? Don't i count as a good, no great, king... NO... aren't I a GOD of RPing?
    *pokes* zyta you're so full of yourself.....

Yeah but I mean good RPers that make decent post and check their spelling (although I'm one to talk) and don't just post one liners.......

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

I forgot to tell you that Wolverines live up to about 100 years, or maybe even longer, who knows really lol. We'll wait for more RP'ers to join and once we get this rolling I'll add other things to the whole character detail thing.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Human
    Name: Rpex Kavor

Appearance: A tall man with many scars of past battles, his hair is long, striagh, and pure snow white. His eyes are a deep purple he has a long scar running from the tip of his eyebrow to the bottom of his chin. His body is tone from battles his muscles are built for speed. On his chest is two scars that go across his body like a X, the rest of his scars just litter his body.

Sex: Male

Height: 6' 0"

Weight: 255

Nationality: Russain

Weapon: AKM (here is the link if you need to see it AKM | Russian Weapons), PP-93 submachine guns(again here is the link PP-93 submachine guns | Russian Weapons), and a pump action sawed off shotgun on a holster on his back. A combat knife is always on him

Personality: a hard man he is not much for words, but when he calls you comrade he will kill and die for you.

Bio: Rpex loves his country, but when they would not send him in to battle he left to Japan. In the past Rpex faught fot the Motherland with the passion of a madman he was even nicknamed the Demon for his furiousness in combat. Rpex was always a millatry man from the day he could carry a gun he faught a swore he would never lay down his rifle till he found a enemy worthy of him. He is trained in all weapons, but prefers his AKM. He is a spec soldier and hits the enemy fast and hard leaving noone alive.
    Live Life Or Die

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    *pokes* zyta you're so full of yourself.....

Yeah but I mean good RPers that make decent post and check their spelling (although I'm one to talk) and don't just post one liners.......
    Wait.. I hope you aren't taking about me. I check my spelling and post at least two sentences (but only if there is really nothing to say). You better be talking about the other people wanting to join... >_> *Poke*

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm sure they were talking about other members, only the decent ones of RPG'ers lol. just kidding.

Thanks

*folds arms* I wasn't talking about you Sneaky. I was was talking about a few noobs and a few other members (I rather not say names and stuff....), but you guys understand what I mean though right? Very good RPs get over flooded with noobs, they like to write one sentence and don't check their grammer or spelling. It's very annoying. I guess I can't really talk though since I still have some of those problems....*sigh*

Hey Hellknight, don't we have enough people to start?? *counts* I think we do.....

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast