+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Naruto: The Next Generation

Newbie Sukai is off to a good start Sukai's Avatar
    I live in my own mind. Haha! Just kidding. I live in Utah, but I hate it here.
    Thanks

Talking Naruto: The Next Generation

This RPG is based on the world of Naruto, but about a decade has passed. Role play as if there is no Akastuki, Madara isnt taking over the world. Each person can be either part of my squad, or can form they're own. But in order for us to start role playing we need the first squad. We'll start at the Acadamy, when we are assigned squads. (Even though we pick our own). There are three spaces open in my squad: Sensei, Teamate, & Teamate. God-Moding is strictly prohibited. No invincible Kekkei Genkai, jutsu's or weapons allowed. Special Eye traits are allowed, if they are origional and not invincible. No Sharingan or Rinnegan, Byakugan is allowed with acceptions. If you think somebody is god-moding, please tell me or notify the person personally so they can fix it. We are first starting with a basic introduction, DO NOT MAKE YOUR CHARACTER STRONG YET, WE ARE ONLY GENIN, (unless you are the Sensei). Leave some Jutsu's out so we can add them later to make it feel like our characters are ''growing''. The main goal in this RPG is for each character to at least reach the rank of Jounin. If not Anbu or Hokage.

Please introduce your character in this format:
    Name:
    Appearence:
    Jutsus:
    Elements:
    Squad# & Status:
    Weakness: (you dont need to point out element weakness)
    (Optional)
    Family status (do you have a mom, dad, sis, bro, etc.):
    Kekkai Genkai:

Signature Weapon:
    History:

DONT DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY. WE'LL LEAVE THAT TO THE RP.

My character, for example, is this:

Name: Sukai Kakori (last, first)
    B-day: Nov 17
    Appearence: Dark-Brown, wavy waist-length hair. Dark Blue, gold speckled eyes. 5'0'', slender. Long-sleeved netted shirt under light-blue sleeveless jacket. Capri-length black pants. Classic back-pocket pouch & Kunai holder around right thigh. Her headband is usually on her forehead, but she sometimes likes to pull it down around her neck.
    Jutsus:
    Fire Style: Fireball
    Earth Style: Stalagmighter (conjures stalagmights), Earth Clones
    Wind Style: Wind Scythe
    Elements: Fire, Earth, Wind
    Squad# & Status: Squad #1, Teamate
    Weakness: Seems emotionally balanced but can get hurt real easy, causing trust issues. She's fast, but her moves are predictable mostly.
    Family Status: Only her brother (whereabouts unknown)
    Kekkai Genkai: Artist's Dance
    Signature Weapon: Her brother's katana (doesn't really know how to fight with it)
    History: Kakori and her brother came to Konohagakure when she was 7. The only thing she remembers then is brief flash-backs of her and him running away from somebody. She was constantly picked on when she was younger because nobody knew her and would stand up for her. She didn't stand up for herself until her brother persuaded her to. The bullys backed off but she sometimes gets teased every now-and-again. Just recently, her brother dissapeared, leaving only his sword behind. She is now an acadamy student, waiting for her Squad assignment...

First create your character, and which squad they would like to be in. An incomplete squad will not be allowed to roleplay untill it is filled. Each Squad requiers 3 Teamates and 1 Sensei. I will make some exceptions if there arent any people joining and there is an incomplete squad. NO ROUGE NINJAS YET. We will further develope the story and you may leave the village if you want.
    Be fair to everybody. Don't ignore people or leave them out unless your character's personality and relationship with that character allows it.
    Have fun! And BE ORIGINAL!
    Last edited by Sukai; Jul 16, 2010 at 04:23 PM.

Otaku Alchemy II Champion Shizuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Naruto: The Next Generation

I am sort of interested in this RPG, but I was just wondering what exactly is the plot line? At the moment it's like a real loose one? Do we have a common goal?
    "An eye for an eye leaves the world blind"- Ghandi

Newbie Sukai is off to a good start Sukai's Avatar
    I live in my own mind. Haha! Just kidding. I live in Utah, but I hate it here.
    Thanks

Well, I guess we need a Jinjuriiki, but I only want one. Someone who won't flaunt their powers, or use it constantly when they fight. That Jinjuriiki would get kidnapped during the Chunin exams. I'm open for any following story ideas. The reason I made the plot line so loose is so we can make it up as we go. I hate RPs that force you to do something.
    Last edited by Sukai; Jul 16, 2010 at 04:20 PM. Reason: forgot to make a point

Otaku Alchemy II Champion Shizuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would say we need a stronger plot line than just that, but that's up to you. As for me I guess I will pass on this one. Sorry~
    "An eye for an eye leaves the world blind"- Ghandi

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll be the Jinjurriki for you but thats if I have to make my own spirit and after there is somewhat of a solid storyline. PM me with details if you decide on doing so.

Newbie kingshadow is off to a good start kingshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

So clans?Can you make one up or do have to be part of know clans?
    darkness and light are the yin and yang of our hearts.

Newbie Xabrin is off to a good start Xabrin's Avatar
    Thanks

Just one question: will the gameplay work out along something like D&D(rolling dice as such). If its anything like that I'd be happy to join.

Newbie Mizure is off to a good start
    Thanks

Name: Kuroisu, Mizure (last, First)
    B-day: October 13
    Appearence: 4'6 has purple shoulder blade length hair, wears skin tight dark purple jumpsuit under a light blue long sleeved shirt and black jeans
    Jutsus:
    Water Style: Water clones
    Snow Style: Ice needles
    Fire Style: Fire Flowers
    Elements: Water,Fire,Ice
    Squad# & Status: Squad #1 (if it's ok), Teamate
    Weakness: She has a height complex
    Family status: Twin sisters: Hikaru & Hikari
    Kekkai Genkai: Saimin no ai (allows the user to control the other person, in her case it has a 3 foot radius)
    Signature Weapon: Poison tipped Sen bon (the poison only Paralyzes the muscles)
    History: Mizure's lived in the Village Hidden in the snow,until Mother died, shortly after the twins were born, so at the tender age of six, she took what was left of her family and went to the leaf village, there she stole and used her kekkai genkai to get what she wanted until Naruto and Hinata adopted her and her sisters,they allowed the siblings to keep their real surnames, now she is 11 and an academy student waiting to be assigned a squad.

+ Reply to Thread