Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Naruto: Rise Of The Stardust Village

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto: Rise Of The Stardust Village

A village unkown by others are about to be known. Faraway a village called Stardust Village is about to finally show theirselves and can possibly either bring choas or peace to the world and other villages. Before the Great Shinobi War, Stardust Village sat and watched from the dark shadows as the villages had their quarrel. Knowing that oneday they would be need in battels ahead the Hokaga of Stardust Village has ordered that every shinobi begins immidiate training. As they prepare to venture forth into the world they must first assemble the best squads they have. It will not be easy but it must be done for a great evil is about to soon engulf the villages possibly the entire world.

The fate of the universe is in your hand.

Rules:

1. No goddmodding ( unless given permission)
    2. No ez killing so make sure who ever your up against hits you a few times
    3. no ignoring other rpgers that walk up to you
    4. If you want to leave rpg or kill character pm me.
    5. coming soon more rules will be posted at a later time until then enjoy.

Application

Name:

Apperance:

Rank: must apply for genin. ranks and test will be given out as rpg progresses.

click to show spoiler

Village:

Clan:

Weapon(if desider):

Signiture Jutsu:

Signiture Move: Ex: uzumaki barrage

Bio:

Also if you have any ideas or im missing anything please fell free to let me know or pm me.
    Last edited by darkninja; Oct 25, 2009 at 08:13 AM.

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks

Re: Naruto: Rise Of The Stardust Village

hmmm? sounds fun need to think a char though and you forgot apperance. and also how come i cant put pics in my posts
    if only the knew the tue meaning of destiny

3. The Following User Says Thank You to itano123 For This Useful Post:

darkninja (Oct 22, 2009)

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Urusai uchiha

Genin
    Requirements: Pass academy final exam.
    Entry level ranked ninjas are called Genin and are basically peon servants. They attain a metal forehead protector after graduating from the academy into a Genin. Much of the missions assigned to Genin are D-ranked, meaning that it's mere labor work and combat is rarely ever involved.M

Village: Stardust

Clan: Uchiha

Weapon(if desider): sword

Signiture Jutsu: Chidori

Signiture Move: Water Dragon

Bio: As a little kid he always thought that the only thing he could do was be a ninja. Now that he is older alot of things have opened up to him. He has became a great academy student. When the uchiha's village was raided he was told that his parents were killed by a group of bandits who took all they had and left. He was then tooken to the stardust village later on learning becoming stronger faster smarter.

Thanks

WOW how could I forget Apperance! ^^ Grimmjow can u add that to your profile please^^. If anyone is EXPERINCED with naruto fell free to suggest stuff cause its been awhile since i seen the show since toonami went off. and ass far as taking the test thing i plan on doing that after the rpg is approved.
    Last edited by darkninja; Oct 22, 2009 at 02:46 PM.

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks

name: itano uchiha

apperance: (wait for the computer to work)

village: stardust

clan: uchiha

weapon: katana

signiture jutsu: fire dragon jutsu

signiture move: sharingan

bio: itano was the brother of itachi and sasuke who was on a training sesion wile the masicur acured and knowing the truth of the masicure he hated the hidden leaf village and ran for hours on end untill the stardust village took him in, but he hat to start at academy again and has lived there ever since
    if only the knew the tue meaning of destiny

Thanks

you two really like uchiha as your last name don't you?

Otaku Alchemy II Champion Shizuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ah, this sounds like a promising new RPG idea. By the way it's WAY better to watch anime via internet then on Toonami...there's several websites that offer English subbed versions of Naruto and other animes. I suggest AnimeFlavour or Animeblogz to watch streaming Anime videos. Annnyywayys~ I am joining this RPG :3

Name:
    Fay Namikaze
    Missing-nin/Genin (Stardust rank)
    Village:
    Stardust formerly from Konoha
    Clan:
    Namikaze
    Weapon:
    Kunais, Shurikens and a small dagger etc.
    Signature Jutsu:
    Kaze no Yaiba [Ninjutsu]
    Chakra Kyuushuu [Taijutsu]
    Bio:
    Fay spent much of her early childhood in the shadows of her older brother, Konoha's 4th Hokage. Whatever she attempted to do, her brother could do it faster and more efficiently and thus receiving greater appraisal from the Village's elders and leaders. As the years slowly slithered by, Fay's jealousy against her older brother had prevented her from realizing that she herself had become a renowned ninja. Day by day, night by night Fay spent her free time training and sharpening her skills fueled by ambition and bitterness, but the day that the news of her brother's ascend to the position of Hokage reached her ears, Fay refused to acknowledge her brother's rank. Before the ceremony took place, Fay fled from Konoha abandoning her clan and transforming into a Rounin.

For an unknown amount of time, Fay spent her days roaming from village to village and occasionally taking up small missions to earn up a few sums of money. But one particular night as she sat in a small store sipping on a small cup of hot tea, Fay overheard a group of mysterious ninjas. Closely examining the group, Fay wondered which Hidden Village did they belong, the symbols and attires they wore did not match any that she recognized. It seemed that they or rather their organization was in the midst of a important transition and the fact that they mentioned the five great shinobi nations caught Fay's attention even further. She thought it was somewhat bizarre and unwise that they were discussing such important matters so openly and freely. Finishing the last drops of green tea, Fay got up and left the store, behind her where she had sat laid a Konoha protector; demonstrating that her loyalty did not reside with the Hidden Leaf Village any longer. Within a few days of that ominous night, Fay had tracked down the group's elusive village so called Stardust.
    Last edited by Shizuka; Oct 24, 2009 at 08:26 PM.
    "An eye for an eye leaves the world blind"- Ghandi

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Shizuka For This Useful Post:

darkninja (Oct 24, 2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shizuka View Post
    Ah, this sounds like a promising new RPG idea. By the way it's WAY better to watch anime via internet then on Toonami...there's several websites that offer English subbed versions of Naruto and other animes. I suggest AnimeFlavour or Animeblogz to watch streaming Anime videos. Annnyywayys~ I am joining this RPG :3

Name: Fay Namikaze
    Village: Stardust formerly from Konoha
    Clan: Namikaze
    Weapon: Kunais, Shurikens and a small dagger etc.
    Signature Jutsu: Kaze no Yaiba [Wind Blade]
    Bio:

By the way I was wondering what is the difference between signature jutsu and signature move? As far as I am concerned that's the same thing or do you mean as in a special element jutsu? Such as fire, wind, water, earth which are the main elements in the jutsus in Naruto? Also, due the nature of my character's history it would require her to fall under the Rounin (Missing-nin) category, but according to your requirements I must make the Village's elders mad, which leads me to think who is playing the lead roles such as the Kages and etc. I will finish my character's profile when you can give me the answers =)
    For the signature move I mean like physical attack using only your hands and or feet and possibly weapon(s). and as far as the requirments go I just pulled those off the internet if anything is wrong let me know so i can change some things. I thought the example would be good enough but guess i was wronglaugh: but if it makes things easier for you i can take that out or you can put in your bio that you did or done something in you privious village that you became a missing-nin and was then taken to the stardust village by unkown Hunter-nin a few moments after you had fleed from what you done. something like that. just pm me and let me now what needs to be done to make things easier for you and every one else that joins. Im deeply sorry for such confusion =(

Or do you WANT to be a missing-nin? is that it?
    Last edited by darkninja; Oct 24, 2009 at 08:45 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast