+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: A new light

Newbie the snake eyed one is off to a good start the snake eyed one's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A new light

What would you wish for Toshiro asked Drake.

Newbie dragonFOX is off to a good start
    Thanks

"the wish is not wat bothers me" pulls out from under top a pendent "there is a pureblood family for every artifact ive got my families one and no this ring i dont think he killed a pureblood there were rumors of one being stolen" the vampire let out a sigh "if im correct all the artifacts are coming together and peace wont last long here but im just speculating" he then put on the ring "either way everyone who knows about this ring me cole and you our fates are going to get twisted i think this was ment to happen"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dragonFOX View Post
    "the wish is not wat bothers me" pulls out from under top a pendent "there is a pureblood family for every artifact ive got my families one and no this ring i dont think he killed a pureblood there were rumors of one being stolen" the vampire let out a sigh "if im correct all the artifacts are coming together and peace wont last long here but im just speculating" he then put on the ring "either way everyone who knows about this ring me cole and you our fates are going to get twisted i think this was ment to happen"
    So what you're saying is we were meant to meat
    so what happens when the wish is granted

Newbie wolfboy12 is off to a good start wolfboy12's Avatar
    Thanks

Cole took a picture of a girl out his bag and stared at it."my fault" he said and got up and walked out the room. He knocked on drake and toshiros door.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wolfboy12 View Post
    Cole took a picture of a girl out his bag and stared at it."my fault" he said and got up and walked out the room. He knocked on drake and toshiros door.
    Drake hered a knock on the door he got up and went to the door he sed who is it he hered the rplie "It's me cole"
    after hering this he opand the doore and let cole in

Newbie wolfboy12 is off to a good start wolfboy12's Avatar
    Thanks

Cole gave drake a smile when he opened the door." Hey wats up.my rooms across the hall so I could hear every thing you guys were saying. He looked at Toshiro "I'm sorry but you're wrong a pure blood vampire stole the ring and that's how. I just didnt want to live in any more lies

Newbie dragonFOX is off to a good start
    Thanks

the vampire nodded at cole and let out a sigh "its ok the fact remains that now i posess two pieces and that cant be changed without putting every one in danger and Drake i have no idea what would happen after the wish but there are some theories" the vampire motioned the two to sit on the sofa and waited for them to sit then continued"one theory is if the wish is for a un-selfish intention the world will be reborn a new and if fr selfish intention destruction of the planet thats why there were seperated"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dragonFOX View Post
    the vampire nodded at cole and let out a sigh "its ok the fact remains that now i posess two pieces and that cant be changed without putting every one in danger and Drake i have no idea what would happen after the wish but there are some theories" the vampire motioned the two to sit on the sofa and waited for them to sit then continued"one theory is if the wish is for a un-selfish intention the world will be reborn a new and if fr selfish intention destruction of the planet thats why there were seperated"
    what type of danger are we talking about here asked Drake

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast