+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: A new light

Newbie kuchki is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: A new light

as all of this happens a raven floats by and lands in the form of a jet black cat and walks on by like nothing has happened. as the only shapshifter here, he is an outcast.

my own.

Newbie the snake eyed one is off to a good start the snake eyed one's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dragonFOX View Post
    Blushing the vampire looked at his new room mate "hey im toshiro nice to meet u as u can see ive already taken the left room i got to admit these rooms are quite extravigent then again a pureblood is considered royalty
    yes these room are good but dont take offence i don't consider you royalty i hope this
    wont come between us becoming friends.

(as this exchange is going on the young dryard notices a bird out side the window tern in to a cat and walk away

3. The Following User Says Thank You to the snake eyed one For This Useful Post:

kuchki (Jan 27, 2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by the snake eyed one View Post
    yes these room are good but dont take offence i don't consider you royalty i hope this

(as this exchange is going on the young dryard notices a bird out side the window tern in to a cat and walk away
    at this point the cat runs at the pureblood vampire and perches its self on its shoulder in the form of a bat.
    'i sense no human within you.' and with that lunged at the dryards shoulder and asked ... 'are you in anyway human? physicaly or phsycologically?'

my own.

Newbie dragonFOX is off to a good start
    Thanks

"oh of course not its mainly in the vampire comunity ehehehe" the vampire looked around and staired at the cat for a little bit then said "shapeshifter huh"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dragonFOX View Post
    "oh of course not its mainly in the vampire comunity ehehehe" the vampire looked around and staired at the cat for a little bit then said "shapeshifter huh"
    'yes toshiro. i am a shapeshifter and as of now. your roommate. as i can take any form i do not need a bed. nor clothing. nor luggage. i have been asigned to ceiling. i shall take bat form at night. but i am NOT a friend. but i have respect for the non human kind.'

my own.

Newbie the snake eyed one is off to a good start the snake eyed one's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kuchki View Post
    at this point the cat runs at the pureblood vampire and perches its self on its shoulder in the form of a bat.
    'i sense no human within you.' and with that lunged at the dryards shoulder and asked ... 'are you in anyway human? physicaly or phsycologically?'
    My father was human or so i believe my mother sometimes made comments on the subject.

Thanks

My father was human or so i believe my mother sometimes made comments on the subject.
    'you sir are unworthy of my respect. but i shall not harm you. if you show any way of human remorse you wont be on campus for long...'

my own.

Newbie dragonFOX is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kuchki View Post
    'yes toshiro. i am a shapeshifter and as of now. your roommate. as i can take any form i do not need a bed. nor clothing. nor luggage. i have been asigned to ceiling. i shall take bat form at night. but i am NOT a friend. but i have respect for the non human kind.'
    the vampire looked a little causious "trust me i dont consider you a friend either a pureblood has many powers i hope i dont have to use any" then the vampire looked at drake "cool"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast