+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 124

Thread: A new light

  1. #17
    Newbie the snake eyed one is off to a good start the snake eyed one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    the u.k
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: A new light

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonFOX View Post
    the vampire looked a little causious "trust me i dont consider you a friend either a pureblood has many powers i hope i dont have to use any" then the vampire looked at drake "cool"
    Ye cool i have a felling this guys attitude will change over time of course

  2. #18
    Newbie kuchki is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: A new light

    'i understand that you have powers. as you are not human i will not try to offend you in any way. i do not find you royalty but you are a high ranking being. how do you feel towards humans toshiro? and what kind do you ... like... if you get what i mean.' looks at drake. 'and how do you feel towards humans?'

    my own.

  3. #19
    Newbie the snake eyed one is off to a good start the snake eyed one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    the u.k
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: A new light

    Quote Originally Posted by kuchki View Post
    'i understand that you have powers. as you are not human i will not try to offend you in any way. i do not find you royalty but you are a high ranking being. how do you feel towards humans toshiro? and what kind do you ... like... if you get what i mean.' looks at drake. 'and how do you feel towards humans?'
    i like humans just about as much as eney being i think every one is equal and deserves respect as such

  4. #20
    Newbie dragonFOX is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: A new light

    "me i have nver lost my image to the comunity by drinking blood i find human great in the past i have had a number of human friend i can tell u have had only a bad history with them and i hope u dont insult them round me"

  5. #21
    Newbie kuchki is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: A new light

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonFOX View Post
    "me i have nver lost my image to the comunity by drinking blood i find human great in the past i have had a number of human friend i can tell u have had only a bad history with them and i hope u dont insult them round me"
    'i have had bad experiences in the past. infact im only here because the last place i was chased out of... the had every weapon possible. i am sorry if i do insult them. its not anything personal. but when over 1000 humans are running at you with swords and fire its gives a bad image to the human society.'
    with that the bat flew away and dropped to the floor, getting up in the form of a vampires true demon.

    my own.

  6. #22
    Newbie dragonFOX is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: A new light

    Quote Originally Posted by kuchki View Post
    'i have had bad experiences in the past. infact im only here because the last place i was chased out of... the had every weapon possible. i am sorry if i do insult them. its not anything personal. but when over 1000 humans are running at you with swords and fire its gives a bad image to the human society.'
    with that the bat flew away and dropped to the floor, getting up in the form of a vampires true demon.
    "im glad u shared this with me humans do tend to fear the unknown but this school is to promote coexistance with humans and help then under stand for our generation" after taking a breath the vampire smiled "ok lets change the subject wat do you to think about gays"

  7. #23
    Newbie the snake eyed one is off to a good start the snake eyed one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    the u.k
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: A new light

    So where are you to from Drake asked trying to dampen the tension rising in the room

  8. #24
    Newbie kuchki is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: A new light

    Quote Originally Posted by the snake eyed one View Post
    So where are you to from Drake asked trying to dampen the tension rising in the room
    unfortunatly i dont know. it was so long ago that my memory from that far has been erased. all i remember is my mother throwing my into the air while a werewolf dragged her to the ground.

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonFOX View Post
    "im glad u shared this with me humans do tend to fear the unknown but this school is to promote coexistance with humans and help then under stand for our generation" after taking a breath the vampire smiled "ok lets change the subject wat do you to think about gays"
    theres umm.. something wrong with your mind.

    the young demon replies telepathicly.

    my own.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Near Or Light?
    By darkangel1240 in forum Death Note Spoilers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Jun 20, 2009, 10:14 PM
  2. my light
    By mere in forum Poems
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jan 21, 2009, 12:13 PM
  3. Light
    By mangalovertje in forum Poems
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Sep 29, 2008, 11:16 AM
  4. To the End of the light
    By Lost_Love in forum Poems
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Aug 01, 2006, 08:58 PM
  5. Ray of Light
    By toast-san in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Nov 09, 2004, 03:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts