+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: A new light

Newbie the snake eyed one is off to a good start the snake eyed one's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A new light

Quote Originally Posted by dragonFOX View Post
    the vampire looked a little causious "trust me i dont consider you a friend either a pureblood has many powers i hope i dont have to use any" then the vampire looked at drake "cool"
    Ye cool i have a felling this guys attitude will change over time of course

Newbie kuchki is off to a good start
    Thanks

'i understand that you have powers. as you are not human i will not try to offend you in any way. i do not find you royalty but you are a high ranking being. how do you feel towards humans toshiro? and what kind do you ... like... if you get what i mean.' looks at drake. 'and how do you feel towards humans?'

my own.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kuchki View Post
    'i understand that you have powers. as you are not human i will not try to offend you in any way. i do not find you royalty but you are a high ranking being. how do you feel towards humans toshiro? and what kind do you ... like... if you get what i mean.' looks at drake. 'and how do you feel towards humans?'
    i like humans just about as much as eney being i think every one is equal and deserves respect as such

Newbie dragonFOX is off to a good start
    Thanks

"me i have nver lost my image to the comunity by drinking blood i find human great in the past i have had a number of human friend i can tell u have had only a bad history with them and i hope u dont insult them round me"

Thanks

"me i have nver lost my image to the comunity by drinking blood i find human great in the past i have had a number of human friend i can tell u have had only a bad history with them and i hope u dont insult them round me"
    'i have had bad experiences in the past. infact im only here because the last place i was chased out of... the had every weapon possible. i am sorry if i do insult them. its not anything personal. but when over 1000 humans are running at you with swords and fire its gives a bad image to the human society.'
    with that the bat flew away and dropped to the floor, getting up in the form of a vampires true demon.

my own.

Newbie dragonFOX is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kuchki View Post
    'i have had bad experiences in the past. infact im only here because the last place i was chased out of... the had every weapon possible. i am sorry if i do insult them. its not anything personal. but when over 1000 humans are running at you with swords and fire its gives a bad image to the human society.'
    with that the bat flew away and dropped to the floor, getting up in the form of a vampires true demon.
    "im glad u shared this with me humans do tend to fear the unknown but this school is to promote coexistance with humans and help then under stand for our generation" after taking a breath the vampire smiled "ok lets change the subject wat do you to think about gays"

Thanks

So where are you to from Drake asked trying to dampen the tension rising in the room

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by the snake eyed one View Post
    So where are you to from Drake asked trying to dampen the tension rising in the room
    unfortunatly i dont know. it was so long ago that my memory from that far has been erased. all i remember is my mother throwing my into the air while a werewolf dragged her to the ground.

"im glad u shared this with me humans do tend to fear the unknown but this school is to promote coexistance with humans and help then under stand for our generation" after taking a breath the vampire smiled "ok lets change the subject wat do you to think about gays"
    theres umm.. something wrong with your mind.

the young demon replies telepathicly.

my own.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast