Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: One Piece RPG

Newbie lilkittykat13 is off to a good start lilkittykat13's Avatar
    Thanks

One Piece RPG

Um I was told to post my ideas about a One Piece RPG idea. basically someone would start a crew according to the story you know with the captain, marksman, swordsman, chef etc. then you start your voyage. it's really fun; so that's my idea.
    "I'd Just be the Catcher in the Rye all day long."~Holden Claufield from The Catcher in the Rye

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: One Piece RPG

Ah, so you did work out how to do it. Cool...

Sorry for the late reply, I haven't been able to get on here in over a week.

I think I'll be in on this. I think you know how I'll fit in, but just to cover my a$$, I'm thinking someone who's paid to be taken overseas. He isn't too big on the looting & plundering idea, but had more than enough sword fighting skills to defend the ship if need be.

Yeah, I'll be in on it. Just gotta find some others to join in, get a Mod to approve & off we go.

And for the Mods,
    Please approve, there's already been one that went well, but got canned because they didn't ask permission. If that is anything to work off, then this might do well...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LordCastigator View Post
    Ah, so you did work out how to do it. Cool...

Sorry for the late reply, I haven't been able to get on here in over a week.

I think I'll be in on this. I think you know how I'll fit in, but just to cover my a$$, I'm thinking someone who's paid to be taken overseas. He isn't too big on the looting & plundering idea, but had more than enough sword fighting skills to defend the ship if need be.

Yeah, I'll be in on it. Just gotta find some others to join in, get a Mod to approve & off we go.

And for the Mods,
    Please approve, there's already been one that went well, but got canned because they didn't ask permission. If that is anything to work off, then this might do well...

yeah i feel u there. i haven't been here either so that's make two of us. thnx for your help and so forth, i talked to a mod and they said if i wanted to keep this running that i had to move or some crazy S*** like that.

pardon my language it's not proper for a lady to swear. LOL
    "I'd Just be the Catcher in the Rye all day long."~Holden Claufield from The Catcher in the Rye

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

5 people need to say that they will play (including the thread host), PM me then and I will approve.

Newbie Joejonaslover10 is off to a good start Joejonaslover10's Avatar
    Thanks

looks cool, can i join? I luv One peice, watych it al the time

Thanks

ok ppl we set sail next monday

Captain:[lilkittykat13]

Swordsman:

Marksman:

Chef:

Musician:

Cartographer/Navigator:

Doctor:

Archeologist:

now, if u wanna join copy my post and when u go to paste it again make sure u put your name beside the position u want (PLEASE PUT IT IN BIG BOLD COLORED LETTERS)

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Swordsman:

Marksman:

Chef: LORDCASTIGATOR using my own character, ANON

Musician:

Cartographer/Navigator:

Doctor:

Archeologist:

I've decided to go with a different guy than the one I first planned to go with, but it's still the same idea, someone who's not big on plundering, willing to help out in return for safe passage. He is willing to help defend the ship though, but he has his reasons for not wanting to fight unnecessarily...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LordCastigator View Post

Swordsman:

Marksman:

Chef: LORDCASTIGATOR using my own character, ANON

Musician:

Cartographer/Navigator:

Doctor:

Archeologist:

I've decided to go with a different guy than the one I first planned to go with, but it's still the same idea, someone who's not big on plundering, willing to help out in return for safe passage. He is willing to help defend the ship though, but he has his reasons for not wanting to fight unnecessarily...

i'm alright with that; should we call u anon? if that's ok, to me your a scallywag but i treat all my mates fairly. i hope we can good friends i'm gonna put u to work now by I GUESS making sure the ship, and cabins are clean b4 anyone else gets here; then u can do what u want. welcome aboard anon and honestly thnx for the help u know getting me here and guiding me. ^____^ oh BTW, you don't have to call me 'kitty' to all my mates i'm Captain Azami Toshirai.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast