Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Perfect Crime

Newbie Nova Inkheart is off to a good start Nova Inkheart's Avatar
    Thanks

The Perfect Crime

((i hope i'm doing this right <.< correct meh if i'm wrong ))

Large sprees of killings have been raging in the huge city of Jenex, by a Mysterious person in a mask. police are baffled all untill her last crime the killers face is shown. a Girl!Of the young age of 16. she had taken off her mask in front of a severance camera and looked directly into it, the news quickly spread around the large city.

A Girl of the same age moved to this large city in scearch of a new start in life,after about a month in this 'new life' she has friends and everything she had ever wanted, but a day after the killers last crime she came to see this news report and was shocked to see her self on the screen.running to her friends for help they turn on her and didn't believe her. now police , Assassins and bounty hunters alike are after her for a mass amount of crimes she didn't commit.
    (we have powers in this rp, i will play the , she at least needs to have one or two friends that believe her. You can play some one thats after her too)
    Last edited by Nova Inkheart; May 17, 2007 at 10:22 AM.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Perfect Crime

Quote Originally Posted by Nova Inkheart View Post
    ((i hope i'm doing this right <.< correct meh if i'm wrong ))

Large sprees of killings have been raging in the huge city of Jenex, by a Mysterious person in a mask. police are baffled all untill her last crime the killers face is shown. a !Of the young age of 16. she had taken off her mask in front of a severance camera and looked directly into it, the news quickly spread around the large city.

A of the same age moved to this large city in scearch of a new start in life,after about a month in this 'new life' she has friends and everything she had ever wanted, but a day after the killers last crime she came to see this news report and was shocked to see her self on the screen.running to her friends for help they turn on her and didn't believe her. now police , Assassins and bounty hunters alike are after her for a mass amount of crimes she didn't commit.
    (we have powers in this rp, i will play the , she at least needs to have one or two friends that believe her. You can play some one thats after her too)
    Oi that sounds fun. if you git this started then i'm game.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

It seems like a good start. You might want to add some kind of character profile or something to give more details to the characters of the story. That way it is more easy to get into the atmosphere. An example being:

Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Abilities/powers:
    Bio: (background story of character)

Just a thought. The description of your character seems nice and well thought.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Thanks

oh ok, i wasn't sure if i should post it, thanks

Name: Hazle
    Appearance: http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...csuntitled.jpg
    Personality: Hazle is sweet and kind, but she is also very strong. Hazle will not attack anyone unless they attack first, and even then she trys not to hurt them to badly
    Abilities/powers: Power over earth, and healing
    Bio: Hazle just moved to Jenex, and had a farly good life untill the killing sprees. She is on the run, not sure who to trust.
    Last edited by Nova Inkheart; May 19, 2007 at 02:14 PM.

Newbie TheCuteKagome is off to a good start TheCuteKagome's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i would like to help too so yeah hit me back on that idea

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

The idea seems still quite rough, it needs to be more detailed. This Jenex, what is this place and could you further detail in, maybe comparing it to real places and then adding in the differences and particularities.

Also, who are these people and bounty hunters or assassins more or less, can the people who join this RPG actually 'be' these organisations that are after the girl. Some would maybe be after her for darker reasons, I sense that there is more than can meet the eye in this story, which leads to questions and mysteries, which I find quite interesting, as long as you yourself know the truth behind it all, keeping it a secret until the time is right.

So:

1. What is Jenex?

2. What can be the characters?

3. Be certain to have a solid plot, if you are hesitant, you can always PM me some of the story so that it isn't spoiled for those who may join. I am the appointed moderator here and will not join this story, even if it is interesting enough. I may not be the best RPer around, but my imagination flows quite a lot and I have played quite in a few RPG's that had stories way beyound simple storylines.

4. Please don't let this idea die, be perseverent, and have fun ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    So:

1. What is Jenex?

2. What can be the characters?

3. Be certain to have a solid plot, if you are hesitant, you can always PM me some of the story so that it isn't spoiled for those who may join. I am the appointed moderator here and will not join this story, even if it is interesting enough. I may not be the best RPer around, but my imagination flows quite a lot and I have played quite in a few RPG's that had stories way beyound simple storylines.

4. Please don't let this idea die, be perseverent, and have fun ^^
    1. Jenex Is a large city, like new york with half the people, it has many small stores and also huge buildings for companys, it has mostly apartments, but there are a few houses on the border of the city. along with patches of forest here and there. Being like nWe york, Jenex has alot of dark allies, you never know what could be in them

2.You can be anyone in the story, but not the but not the killer and/or the . you can be one of the s friends, or you can be a bounty hunter or a cop, anything you want.

3. ok i might pm you.

4. always

Newbie Cartoon King is off to a good start Cartoon King's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the idea and I'm also thinking of a character for this, as a bounty hunter.

I like join in, if this gets underway. It seems fun too.
    Last edited by Cartoon King; Jun 30, 2007 at 08:20 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast