Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Perfect Crime

Newbie Nova Inkheart is off to a good start Nova Inkheart's Avatar
    Thanks
    OOC: ok great, so i have 3 people who want to join, anyone else?

((ok i just wanted to know...does it always take this long to approve an rp??))
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Sep 06, 2007 at 08:34 AM. Reason: needed

Newbie TheCuteKagome is off to a good start TheCuteKagome's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: The Perfect Crime

Quote Originally Posted by Nova Inkheart View Post
    ((ok i just wanted to know...does it always take this long to approve an rp??))
    I really have no idea I made a retro before and it only took me an hour or so it worked perfectly and everythin.. it was 3-d too so i guess it depends on codes and html and release dates how long u can work on it til its done because u dont want to make a release date then not meet it so yeah im here to help :P

Newbie Zman135 is off to a good start Zman135's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Perfect Crime

I would like to join as well, and yes it offten takes a fair amount of time to get an rpg going.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zman135 View Post
    I would like to join as well, and yes it offten takes a fair amount of time to get an rpg going.
    But I made this in may.... its july, and yes you can join.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I still need your plot and all the other things I named in a previous post in this thread. Until then, I will not approve this idea. You can send it through PM to keep things secretive or at least reveal part of it to get more people interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    I still need your plot and all the other things I named in a previous post in this thread. Until then, I will not approve this idea. You can send it through PM to keep things secretive or at least reveal part of it to get more people interested.
    Ummmm i posted them already, if you want more then just tell me, i'll pm you the full plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova Inkheart View Post
    1. Jenex Is a large city, it has many small stores and also huge buildings for companys, it has mostly apartments, but there are a few houses on the border of the city. along with patches of forest here and there. Being like nWe york, Jenex has alot of dark allies, you never know what could be in them

2.You can be anyone in the story, but not the but not the killer and/or the woman. you can be one of the womans friends, or you can be a bounty hunter or a cop, anything you want.

3. ok i might pm you.

4. always

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can count me in, i've been itching for a good RP. if ou need help to flush out backgrounds, PM me. I read and write alot of storys in my spare time, so i may be of help. will work up a character too.

Name: Jepray Agoto
    Appearance: think of a younger Chow Yung Fat
    Personality: a quiet man, who can have a volcanic temper when pushed. He trusts in himself to do what is right, based off his own knowledge/experience and not that of others or hear say. Is wary of strangers, but is a most trusted friend if you prove worthy. Thinks he’s a good judge of character
    Abilities/powers: skilled in close combat, fix anything with an engine, power over electricity, and a decent shot with guns
    Bio: Mechanic in a custom vehicle shop, Jep is one of the youngest master mechanics in the city. Since childhood he has always been good at mechanical things, tinkering with everything he could get his hands on.
    It was later discovered that he also had the power to manipulate electricity, but he lacked the power to create it. He has learned to hate it after the accidental death of a close friend, he learned the martial arts to help him control his power, and keep it suppressed. Jep knows the main character when she first moved into town, asking him for places to apply for jobs, and later asked for directions to shops in town. He has become fond of her, since she always stops by his shop to talk or just say hi. He is stunned by the video of the crime, but one look at her frighten face showed him the truth. As far as he was concerned she was innocent, and will help her find the truth…

i'll use this unless otherwise noted...
    Last edited by Jepray; Sep 08, 2007 at 05:48 PM.
    Don't Panic

Newbie EternalRain is off to a good start EternalRain's Avatar
    Thanks

If its not too late for me to join i would love to!^ ^ So let me know when it starts please and i'll check this thread from time to time to see if we get started!^ ^ *Smiles* Seems like its gonna be an adventure ^ ^
    Whoever said sunshine brings forth happiness,Obviously never played in the RAIN!
    Thanks ryomakurosaki for the sig!~

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2