+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Prototype2: War Against The Infected]

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

[Prototype2: War Against The Infected]

It's been 3 Years since the infected has queited down but for how long? Buildings torn down, crumbling and falling apart,and some are still perfectly intact. To make matters worse the bottom half of downtown manhaatun was blocked of to keep the infected from infecting others. But few people remain trapped with the infected.

Day by day signs of the infected start to show and slow but surely they start to attack innocent bystanders trapped on the side of with the infected and countinue to run amuk in downtown manhaatun. Shortly after my last battle Gentex has released a virus giving ceartain people special abilites which makes them ALL eligable for recruitment. With things starting to repeat itself all over again things won't be as easy as they were before.

I can't do this by myself i'f I plan on reding this place of those infected freaks i'm going to need some back up. Not just any back up SPECIAL back up. question is who is behind this? Is Gentex back in buesinuss or is one of my good friends still alive?

Will helpl Alex Mercer Against the war against Gentex and the infected Or will he be the only one to save the downtown manhaatun again?

Powers:
     click to show spoiler

Rules

1. No godmodding
    2. No killing off characters PM me if your going to kill off your character.
    3. I'll be playing Alex Mercer and my own person.
    4. Don't SPOIL the FUN for others or you will be asked to leave the rpg
    5. Suggest any if somethings missing

Character Sheet

Name:
    Nickname:
    Apperance:
    Powers: Choose two
    Weapon: If you choose so
    Bio:
    Last edited by darkninja; Aug 16, 2009 at 02:25 PM.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: [Prototype2: War Against The Infected]

what kinda of powers can we have like could you put a list or something i would like to have the powers to make my hands blades that would be cool.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GrimmjowJaggerjack For This Useful Post:

darkninja (Aug 16, 2009)

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmjowJaggerjack View Post
    what kinda of powers can we have like could you put a list or something i would like to have the powers to make my hands blades that would be cool.
    Whatever u want just long as it isn't something like instant death etc. use your imagination but ill try to put something up. and thnx 4 posting something in the thread.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

oh yea sure your welcome im thinking of being like some beast dude or something like im infected but i can control myself most of the time.

Thanks

Name: (David Blackman)
    Nickname: Operation:Z
    Sex: Male
    Apperance:
     click to show spoiler
    *note:when he has black marks throughout his body that mean he could evolve at anytime.
    Powers: blades,strength
    Weapon:nope
    Bio: unknown,rebuilding memories.
    Last edited by GrimmjowJaggerjack; Aug 16, 2009 at 03:08 PM.

Newbie THE BEAST is off to a good start THE BEAST's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Jack Noblemen
    Nickname: THE BEAST
    Sex: Male
    Apperance:black hair but died grey in the front, red armored plated gloves a grey tattered coat with dragons on the side, black pants, and black armored boots Powers: Claws and speed
    Weapon: two full-auto pistitols
    Bio: last thing he rembers is that he was running from hunters then blacked out when he awoke he had claws and there was the hunters that were chasing him dead soon he could control his claws to where he can form and unform them at will
    Don't mess with me unless your looking to die

Otaku monkey31192 is off to a good start monkey31192's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Jackie Hoelow
    Nickname: Sparx
    Sex: Yes
    Apperance:
     click to show spoiler

Powers: Fire, Strength
    Weapon: Cards and Chains
     click to show spoiler

Bio: He has some serious mental problems. Before the infection, he killed his parents with their oven. Mom went in, dad's head pressed against the stove. He loves to play with lighters. After the infections, he was given powers to manipulate the fire. He believes the powers were given to him to destroy the rest of humanity. Also, he is willing to team up and make friends, only if he can be the leader.
    I R Da Monkey

+ Reply to Thread