+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Quest for truth!

Otaku Skeleton Park Champion, The Streaker Champion Rabanastre is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quest for truth!

The truth can only be found if you look for it and to find it you have to go through many obsticles and some times those obsticles can be chalenging in this RPG you progress through levels and gain exp so you could level up your self.

P.S. everyone starts at Lv 1!!!!!!!!!

Name:
    Skills:
    Weapon:
    Fighting Style:

*you may also include a bio*

My character is:

Name: Shen Ku
    Appearence:
    Weapon: Dark Samurai Bokken
    Skills: The power of Darkness and the Ability to turn into a shadow
    Fighting Style: martial arts
    His bell is tolling for you

He wants you to come home

Otaku Skeleton Park Champion, The Streaker Champion Rabanastre is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Quest for truth!

My character Shen Ku's bio:
    Shen Ku was one of the most powerful Shogun in Japan when he was over thrown by his enemy Suboya Okata, which was once Shen Ku's Adviser, but when he did not get to marry the girl he wanted, he killed Shen Ku and took the girl to the mountains and was never to be seen again.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

My character was..>>>>
    well..>>>
    Name:Kalosy the Abyss Knight
    Character Bio: once a proud magic knight of the kingdom of Kanavan but consumed by the spirit of the Evil King of the Dark Realm and become a Abyss Knight of the King....
    The King of Kanavan was killed by an assasin of the neighboring kingdom of Serdin...>>>
    and they found out that Kalosy was missing....>>>
    A search party was immediately created to find Ronan Erudon...>>>
    The entire search party was killed but one survived the attack..>>>
    The survivor saw Kalosy and immediately reports to the elders of the kingdom
    Who do you think killed the King of Kanavan...>>>???

Weapon: Magic of Sword Darkness
    Skills: Dark Magic and Firaga Sword attribute
    Fighting Style: Ambush Attacks

Appearance:
    Last edited by receiverofhell; Mar 19, 2009 at 07:55 PM.
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Thanks

like the character, and what do you say since we are both dead want to be parteners in this RPG.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok then Rabanastre we could be partners and...>>>
    We can tell the others to join in this RPG...>>
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

0_0 WTH....read the rules people you can just start RPGing in the the RPG ideas section. Also one liners are not acceptable, you have to write more than that...I mean seriously. Bam the dragon is dead really isn't anything to build off of. Nor would it make me want to join. I have deleted all of the posts but the ones where people have stated they will join. PM me when you get 5 members and I will approve the RPG....Do not RPG until then.

Thanks

got it do not start this rpg till we get at least three more people and well it won't happen again and if you do join what will your character info be and will you join us or just compete with us.

Otaku Alchemy II Champion Shizuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

Wah! Has been quite some years since my last round of serious RPG. But I guess I will try joining in the league again. Btw the level things are a new thing to me...so mind explaining how the levels go? How do they evolve to the next level.

Name: Touya
    Skills:
    Excalibur
    Twin Swords Dance
    Jumping Stone
    Weapons:
    Knifes
    Daggers
    Guns
    Fighting Style:
    Touya specializes in using sharp blades, he often uses his favorite sword, Excalibur, against his opponents. Besides having extreme expertise in weapons, Touya is a able fighter both in close and long range. Although, he is capable of using magic generated attacks, Touya often refrains himself from using such attacks in combat. But if put in a pinch will use his energy as a last resort of defense, often resulting in catastrophic damages.
    Biography:
    Touya was originally from Elysion, but after being convicted of treason he was exiled and his power which was derived from Elysion itself was also banished. Touya now is limited and can only rarely use the leftover energy from Elysion inside his body.

After being exiled Touya wandered from planet to planet, finally coming astray in Earth. This result has shaped Touya's mind, point of view and even the way of living. The harsh conditions of leaving his homeland has left him to be cold, ambitious, stubborn and often doesn't think about those who are under him while in the quest of his ambitions. But, those who can finally crack through the barrier of harsh feelings recognize Touya as a capable individual with a warm heart capable of understanding deep feelings that most aren't even able to perceive.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast