+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Quest for truth!

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Quest for truth!

HEY! Shizuka great.......Inviet some people to join...^^
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Otaku Alchemy II Champion Shizuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

LOL you can call me Yuu ^^. Around the internet I am known as Yuu...though since I had my usual username taken I had to register under this username. Anyways, I dunno if I can invite anyone...all my RPG partners...I have lost contact with. It's been 3 to 5 years since I last RP-ed seriously.

Otaku Skeleton Park Champion, The Streaker Champion Rabanastre is off to a good start
    Thanks

bummer so hope you have fun in the RPG because me and reciverofhell have been haveing fun till Cheifblackhammer came in
    His bell is tolling for you

He wants you to come home

Thanks

Please don't talk bad about a Moderator, he or she is only doing their job. A job that sometimes isn't very plesant, so yeah just leave it alone.

Well really so far in the RPG ideas forum I haven't seen any good ideas. Not to be mean but most of them have such weak and uninteresting plots. Makes me miss the days where I RP-ed all day.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Excuse me? Most of these ideas are good. Some are lam because many do not put much time into. Many noobs like to make threads here then disappear. It makes me sad when I see a good RP and the person that made it is gone. Honestly.

I don't just any don't join RP. This one seems pretty weak to me. General info and no story. I mean if actually look at some of the other ones, they are much better. Besides before Chief got on this one because someone didn't read the rules and started to RP here in the ideas. I had to put a stop to that.....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

.___.; Dude...your taking this all too hardcored. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, as a experienced RP-er and writer, that's what I thought of most of the RPG's I've come across in this forum. I didn't necessarily meant to be a direct insult to the members who make plots. I was just simply stating my opinions, I am sorry if that pushed your buttons.

The reason why I joined this one was because I thought it was one of the slightly better one out of the bunch that wasn't already far into the game. And that perhaps if enough good RP-ers joined the game, it could overturn the overall weak plot.

Again sorry if I offended you over that statement, but next time I would appreciate if you didn't warn me of that when your about to chew my head off.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

*sigh* I'm sorry as well. I can get like that from time to time. I'm really not like this but it sorta come out of me. One RP just started called Infestation. it isn't oo far into the story. Kinda begining so if you want to join you can.

I'm very sorry for acting like that. I feel kinda bad now......

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

No worries man No hard feelings right? But, I understand...I am moderator for another giant forum and sometime a beasty side comes out XD and I tend to scare the members. So no worries :3

Oh okies, I shall look into that one. I really want to join back into RPG...I missed it a lot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast