+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Quest for truth!

Newbie Ashes is off to a good start Ashes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Quest for truth!

Is there still an opening for another character? I'll join if I'm able to, I'll post my character page tomorrow! ^_^

Otaku Skeleton Park Champion, The Streaker Champion Rabanastre is off to a good start
    Thanks

sure there is always room for more players and well we hope you enjoy the RPG because it will have a killer ending.
    His bell is tolling for you

He wants you to come home

Newbie Light Mario is off to a good start
    Thanks

Name: Mifune Yun
    Class/job: Monk
    Appearence: average height and weight, wearing classic priest robes, seems rather friendly from the distance. However, when you focus your sight in his face, you can't do but feel you are facing a really old soul. He has blue eyes and brown beard, and a scar crossing his right eye.
    Skills: White magic, Healing, Antinecromantic skills, Status inducing spells
    Weapon: Staff, status inducing spells
    Fighting Style: Not very agile nor strong. Yun basically resort to status inducing spells or light spells. However, when fighting dark ones he gets serious, as he knows a wide array of light spells. When facing not dark ones, he uses status inducing spells (usually sleep or confuse) to avoid confrontration, since he is not allowed to kill a living thing...as long as it's not evil.

Bio: Yun is in a personal crusade to free the land from the dark ones, as well as spread the word of Thy Great Creator wherever his feets take him.

Truth is, long ago Yun gave birth to an unnatural grudge against anything evil (reasons may be revealed as the story unfolds) with such a strength it's almost scary. He was exiled from his community. To strangers he acts as a man of God, however, when facing the evil ones he demonstrate a cruelty and lust only seen in the lowest levels of hell. With those not evil...he simply acts indiferent and distant. However, he has yet to kill an inoccent life.

He is a fanatic, and in the very bottom he is pretty insane...he is starting to develop a multiple personality syndrome.

This sounds like a good idea...I hope my character is accepted....let's have fun out there....

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

he was doing his job is all he could have done more
    your lucky
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3