Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rise of the Black Dogs

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Rise of the Black Dogs

Year 2353, U.S. soils was invaded by the lands of Russia. The President of the U.S. America has issued an ordered to prevent the attack any further, Russia grew an incredible army, and so they raised up to dominate the world by force, and so they begin on the East Coast shore-lines. Including New York City.

4 teams have been dispatched to New York City, to neuatralize the threat, evacuate the civilians, and re-take the entire city.

4 Teams:

Black Dogs-A specialized unit, trained to do the impossible. These soldiers can carry up to 300 pounds of heavy-gear, their weapons: 12-gauge shot-guns, M16 rifles attached with grenade launchers, and 50 calibur sniper rifles.

Alpha Squad-Alpha is trained with army knives for close quarter combats, Skilled with M4 Carbines, MP5's, SMG's, mostly light weapons.

Delta Zero-Demolition team, trained to arm any kind of explosives, Delta Zero carries a heavily rocket launcher, The Javalin Launcher. They also carry other sorts of weapons for anti-vehicle and anti-air rocket weapons. Some soldiers will carry M4 carbines for close range combats.

Spit Fire Team-Flamethrowers for garrisoned buildings, they are also protected by heavy infantry for close combats, Best agains't heavily armored vehicles, but weak agains't air assaults. Their torches shine the night sky to brighten the streets to see their foes.

Ranks:
    4 captains (the captains are the only high ranking officers, no higher.)
    4 sergeants
    no limits on privates

Want a rank? PM so I can approve about it.

These will be the accepted ranks for the RPG.
    Shizuka-Captain of Alpha Squad
    Fangbloodthirst-Sergeant of Alpha Squad, Private of Alpha Squad
    Hellknight-Captain of the Black Dogs
    Walterguy-Sergeant of the Black Dogs, Sergeant of Delta Zero

RULES:

1. No god-modding
    2. No taking control of other RPG'ers characters.
    3. Must be an average or medium poster
    4. 5 sentences are required
    5. Romance PG-13
    6. Have fun.

Character Sheet:

Name:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Team:
    Weapon: (limit 2)
    Bio:
    Last edited by hellknight; May 21, 2009 at 02:11 PM.

Otaku Alchemy II Champion Shizuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Rise of the Black Dogs

Name: Thanatos Rhadamanthys
    Appearance: (look at the pic above)
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 150 lbs.
    Team: Alpha Squad
    Weapon: Excalibur (sword shown in the pic) & Elysion
    Bio: When Thanatos was at a very young age, he was often picked on for being small and at times frail. Frequently thinking that this was a normal daily event, Thanatos endured the taunts and occasional attacks from others. That was until, the Russian Army invaded his home town and brutally murdered his family in front of his own eyes when he was only 14.

For few years, Thanatos roamed the streets of NYC, with no place to return. Until a similar incident ocurred, resurfacing his old painful memories, to a family who oddly enough lived in the same house as he did when he was in his early childhood. That incident combined with his bitter memories, motivated Thanatos to take this matter into his own hands. He joined the American Army and within a few months he worked his rank up to Captain Level, specialized in the unit squad entitled Alpha.
    Last edited by Shizuka; May 09, 2009 at 11:34 AM.
    "An eye for an eye leaves the world blind"- Ghandi

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay i got something that is a little diffrent it is basicly two people in one.

Appearance for both: Photobucket | anime Pictures, anime Images, anime Photos

Name: Jigoku Tamago
    Height: six foot even
    Weight: 210
    Weapon: Combat 5.0 (Modern Military Pistols) & Colt M4 Carbine(Accessorys: ACOG Reflex scope, Visible laser, and M203 Grenade Launcher)

Name: Oozora Tamago
    Height: five foot 8 inches
    Weight: 190
    Weapon: Combat 5.0 (Modern Military Pistols) & Colt M4 Carbine(Accessorys: ACOG 4x Scope, QD Sound Suppressor, and Forward HandGrip)

Bio for both: Jigoku and Oozora are twins. Though the way they act you would think they were lovers. Almost inspirable they are never more than a few feet from each other. Jigoku specializes with fast hits, while Oozora likes to take them out from a distance. When they were young they found out the could talk to each other through there minds and ever sine then noone has ever been able to keep them apart. When Jigoku decided to join the Army Oozora was right behind him. Now they serve next to each other in Alpha Squad and even some how manged to get the officers they serived with let them room together.
    Last edited by FangBloodthirst; May 06, 2009 at 04:29 PM.
    Live Life Or Die

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

If you have a character and if you pm me about the ranks, only one character of each you make gets one rank, Example? if I had two characters like Fangs, One gets to be Captain the other Sergeant.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Just reedited my charcters tell me what you think and if I need to change anything.
    Live Life Or Die

Thanks

Nice, I just finished my character. here he is.

Name: Jason Frost
    Height: 6'2
    Weight: 185 pounds.
    Team: Black Dogs
    Weapon: M16 with attachable grenade launcher, 12-gauge shot gun.
    Appearance: Anime soldiers image by w00tles on Photobucket
    Bio: Frost was quiet back in boot camp, always keeping to himself, he'll cooperate with his team, but its his personal life he doens't bother with. He know's his way around on the battlefield. His unit usually goes out on rescue and recon missions. Frost is a good marksman with his rifle, but when he is using his shot gun, he can be quite dangerous with his targets.
    Last edited by hellknight; May 06, 2009 at 06:07 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hellknight For This Useful Post:

walterguy (May 10, 2009)

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

Name:Walter Mathew Carter
    Appearance:
    Photobucket | anime Pictures, anime Images, anime Photos

Height:6'2''
    Weight:195
    Team:Black Dog
    Weapon:50 calibur sniper rifle, USAS12 shotgun with barrel drum magazines(File:USAS12shotgun4104.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), wakizabi blade
    Bio: Walter always hiding bushes trees and other places from he's friends, and family only to give them a scare. Walter was learned things like slint breathing, soft foot steps, and other stealth techniques from he's grandfather of was a master of ninjutius. At first he's parents where againist it but the more he learned more he became great at it. So much he was better then high ranking students in the dojo and he was ten years old at the time. Walter was also had master skill at sniping at the age of fiveteen years old being called the top sniper in the world.

Walter shock to find out that he's parents where killed in a car by an RPG lancher in New York by a Russian warrior when they had invaded the US. He was seventeen at the time and had started to won't blood he kill meager leaders like captains, colonels, even generals. At the age of nineteen Walter was known as the shadow king at that time. But Walter know that he could not do this forlong and it showed one day as he was about to kill another high ranking general until he was spoted. Walter had to run from roof top to roof top to get to a safe area so that elite soilders wouldn't get the upper hand in killing him. But with no luck Walter shot in the left shoulder by them making him fall three stories down lucky there was a garbage dump. Walter hurt bad thought to him self that he was going to die there but he didn't what that. So he tride to pull himself up and will he was doing that he look up blinded by the sun he see somewhat a person.

Walter put he's hand on the wakizabi that he's late grandfather gave him as birthday gift and pulls it out infront other shadoy figure. To only see a tall black haired man that looks to be in he's 30's "Don't come nere me or ill kill!" walter says to the man. The man is quiet as he looks at looks at Walter in the eyes and Walter at him seeing there reflections. The man quickly shefts his sees some where else and has quick as Walter could blink the man takes he's 12 gauge shotgun and shoots russian soilder blowing the guy that got shoot half way across the street. The guy looks at Walter again and grabs he's shoulder and throws him on his feet. Walter with out thinking start to run though the alloys with the man behind him shooting. Walter looks behind he's shoulder at the man the man looks and point left Walter turns the corner to see the old subway enters. Walter runs as fast as he ever had in he's life to the enter of the subway with man they both jumped down in to the subway both rolling over.

Walter rolls in to a gate and gets hurt wurse the man rolled and got right on he's feet he then grabed Walter again and started helping him to the rail track. Both hearing the Russian soilder coming closer as the climb down into the train tunnel. Walter then said "Thanks, but im not draging anyone into my battles I have take up me responsibilitly for doing these to myself so.....LEAVE ME!!!" Walter look at the man with serious eyes. The man dosen't look at Walter and keeps go down the tunnel with him "Are you death or something LEAVE ME!!" said Walter as he pushs away from the man and falls to the ground. They both stopped the man looks at Walter with mean glare. Walter getts shocked and scared for amoment but brushes it off "You can scare me to death but that not stopping me!!" said Walter as he wipes the sweat from he's face.

The man then cocked he's shotgun and pointed at Walter's head Walter looks the man and smiles "So im going out this way HA!! Thanks man that suvived and took my life away" smiles will looking down at the ground and started to close he's see. And waits for it but something was wrough he hear foot steps run towards them so he opened he's see and looks saying "You know you should hey ......up!" all walter saw was nothing but rats moving along the man venish "Was i imaging things what hell!!" walter laughet as he puts his hand on his head. As he was doing that the Russian soilders had catch up to him and surrounded him with there flashlights on him. Walter put he's hand down and looks at them "Come you asses!!" then all of a suction a shoot was fired Walter look at himself and saw no wound but one of the Russian soilders fell to started to fall to the ground a sniper! thought to himself then dock down to the ground. As he did that he saw aray of bullets flying in the air it was the man and what look like he's teammate shooting. After the shooting stopped Walter look up to see the man again and die body of russians surrounding them both. "Can on!" the man speak to walter the first time seens these all started and with hand reaching down to Walter. Walter grabed it and from there they where taken to a military hospital for walter for there Walter never that he would see the man again. So after getting healed and reated Walter joined the military to find and pay back his debt to the man. After year Walter found the man that suvived him he's name was Captain Jason Frost leader of the Black Dogs Squad became sergeant and right hand man of the squad in now time. Now Walter waits to payback he's debt to the Captian.
    Last edited by walterguy; May 09, 2009 at 10:25 AM. Reason: image
    hi

Thanks

Alright, One more and we are good to go, does anybody knows who wants the other ranks as well????

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hellknight For This Useful Post:

walterguy (May 10, 2009)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast