Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rise of the Black Dogs

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rise of the Black Dogs

Name:Syrien
    Appearance:
     click to show spoiler

Height:5'8
    Weight:125
    Team:Black Dogs
    Weapon:M16 w/grenade launcher and Heavy sword.
    Bio:As he was 20 he saw as the world change and fall the russians until he was assigned to work with the team black dogs. He then spent three years training to be in the squad until it was his time. He became a very skilled fighter in close combat and has good aiming with a gun in his hand and has showed that his speed is excellent for taking out man quickly. He had a friend who was with him and was gonna be on the team with him until he was shot in the back with a shotgun for having a knife. Now he will do all he can do in his power to stop this reign of terror and bring the world back to peace.

Could i be a sergeant for the black dogs.
    Last edited by GrimmjowJaggerjack; May 20, 2009 at 02:40 PM.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Grimm if your gonna be with the black dogs, then your gonna have to have private rank.

Siblings? I noticed about the name, lol, I was wondering about that,

Walter, two ranks at a time, your gonna have a hard time keeping up if your planning to take all the sergeant ranks.

Otaku walterguy is off to a good start walterguy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    Grimm if your gonna be with the black dogs, then your gonna have to have private rank.

Siblings? I noticed about the name, lol, I was wondering about that,

Walter, two ranks at a time, your gonna have a hard time keeping up if your planning to take all the sergeant ranks.
    im just going to see if i can do it with this two and only these two with out fail so if it ok with you hellknight^^o
    hi

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

you have my consent, when ever the chief approves this, I'll have the first post ready.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

ok what can i be then i want a good rank though : )

Thanks

Trojan Man took the Delta Zero captain rank, Walterguy as you already know has took that spot, and the only one left is probably Spit-fire team, they need a captain and a sergeant.

Thanks

Is there a ranking i could have for the alpha squad.

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by walterguy View Post
    Name:Walter Mathew Carter
    Appearance:
    Photobucket | anime Pictures, anime Images, anime Photos

Height:6'2''
    Weight:195
    Team:Black Dog
    Weapon:50 calibur sniper rifle, USAS12 shotgun with barrel drum magazines(File:USAS12shotgun4104.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), wakizabi blade
    Bio: Walter always hiding bushes trees and other places from he's friends, and family only to give them a scare. Walter was learned things like slint breathing, soft foot steps, and other stealth techniques from he's grandfather of was a master of ninjutius. At first he's parents where againist it but the more he learned more he became great at it. So much he was better then high ranking students in the dojo and he was ten years old at the time. Walter was also had master skill at sniping at the age of fiveteen years old being called the top sniper in the world.

Walter shock to find out that he's parents where killed in a car by an RPG lancher in New York by a Russian warrior when they had invaded the US. He was seventeen at the time and had started to won't blood he kill meager leaders like captains, colonels, even generals. At the age of nineteen Walter was known as the shadow king at that time. But Walter know that he could not do this forlong and it showed one day as he was about to kill another high ranking general until he was spoted. Walter had to run from roof top to roof top to get to a safe area so that elite soilders wouldn't get the upper hand in killing him. But with no luck Walter shot in the left shoulder by them making him fall three stories down lucky there was a garbage dump. Walter hurt bad thought to him self that he was going to die there but he didn't what that. So he tride to pull himself up and will he was doing that he look up blinded by the sun he see somewhat a person.

Walter put he's hand on the wakizabi that he's late grandfather gave him as birthday gift and pulls it out infront other shadoy figure. To only see a tall black haired man that looks to be in he's 30's "Don't come nere me or ill kill!" walter says to the man. The man is quiet as he looks at looks at Walter in the eyes and Walter at him seeing there reflections. The man quickly shefts his sees some where else and has quick as Walter could blink the man takes he's 12 gauge shotgun and shoots russian soilder blowing the guy that got shoot half way across the street. The guy looks at Walter again and grabs he's shoulder and throws him on his feet. Walter with out thinking start to run though the alloys with the man behind him shooting. Walter looks behind he's shoulder at the man the man looks and point left Walter turns the corner to see the old subway enters. Walter runs as fast as he ever had in he's life to the enter of the subway with man they both jumped down in to the subway both rolling over.

Walter rolls in to a gate and gets hurt wurse the man rolled and got right on he's feet he then grabed Walter again and started helping him to the rail track. Both hearing the Russian soilder coming closer as the climb down into the train tunnel. Walter then said "Thanks, but im not draging anyone into my battles I have take up me responsibilitly for doing these to myself so.....LEAVE ME!!!" Walter look at the man with serious eyes. The man dosen't look at Walter and keeps go down the tunnel with him "Are you death or something LEAVE ME!!" said Walter as he pushs away from the man and falls to the ground. They both stopped the man looks at Walter with mean glare. Walter getts shocked and scared for amoment but brushes it off "You can scare me to death but that not stopping me!!" said Walter as he wipes the sweat from he's face.

The man then cocked he's shotgun and pointed at Walter's head Walter looks the man and smiles "So im going out this way HA!! Thanks man that suvived and took my life away" smiles will looking down at the ground and started to close he's see. And waits for it but something was wrough he hear foot steps run towards them so he opened he's see and looks saying "You know you should hey ......up!" all walter saw was nothing but rats moving along the man venish "Was i imaging things what hell!!" walter laughet as he puts his hand on his head. As he was doing that the Russian soilders had catch up to him and surrounded him with there flashlights on him. Walter put he's hand down and looks at them "Come you asses!!" then all of a suction a shoot was fired Walter look at himself and saw no wound but one of the Russian soilders fell to started to fall to the ground a sniper! thought to himself then dock down to the ground. As he did that he saw aray of bullets flying in the air it was the man and what look like he's teammate shooting. After the shooting stopped Walter look up to see the man again and die body of russians surrounding them both. "Can on!" the man speak to walter the first time seens these all started and with hand reaching down to Walter. Walter grabed it and from there they where taken to a military hospital for walter for there Walter never that he would see the man again. So after getting healed and reated Walter joined the military to find and pay back his debt to the man. After year Walter found the man that suvived him he's name was Captain Jason Frost leader of the Black Dogs Squad became sergeant and right hand man of the squad in now time. Now Walter waits to payback he's debt to the Captian.
    I love your stuff. your character bios are just amazing.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast