+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Supernatural

Newbie MegaZotter is off to a good start
    Thanks

Question Supernatural

Story:
    2010, the world is at war again. But things aren't the same...not this time. The streets are filled with the smell of blood and rocksalt gunpowder, and the weak die.
    Demons. That's what they told us. Possessing, loathsome little creatures with no soul to call their own. For several years, the "hunters" -as they are called- have been fighting a secret war with the supernatural. But no longer. We learned of their presence, and humanity collapsed.
    Objective:
    Human:
    We live in camps now, struggling to survive with help from one another. Kill anything of supernatural appearance including demons, ghosts, ghouls, witches, hellhounds, shapeshifters, or even werewolves. But above all, try to survive.
    Demon:
    Humans are despicable! Fight them, posses them, do whatever you have to to win this war. Never give up, never give in. Kill them all!

Rules:
    1) No God-Moding
    2) Try to be literate, plz dn type lik tis
    3) All AO rules apply

Char. Sheet:
    Name:
    Species: (Demon, Human)
    Weapon:
    Appearance:
    Weapon Appearance:
    Bio/Background info:
    Other:

Char. So Far:
    Name: Tsuzuki Imicata (Played by MegaZotter)
    Species:Human
    Weapon: "Black Death", a pure black AR-15 with rocksalt powder and holy water rounds for a little extra hurt on demons. Also carries an iron knife with angelic engravements on the blade.
    Appearance: On OOC Chat Page
    Weapon Appearance: On OOC Chat Page
    Bio/Background: Tsuzuki was an ordinary young adult, looking for love and money. But that all changed when they came. His whole family, gone in one day. He searched for others like him, whose loved ones had been killed, and was taught to hunt. He's been fighting ever since.

Name: Arhui Eslin (Played by MegaZotter)
    Species: Demon
    Weapon: Claws, Teeth, Demonic power
    Appearance: On OOC Chat Page
    Weapon Appearance: On OOC Chat Page
    Bio/Background: Unknown

Name: Clay Moore (Played by Clay Gardell)
    Species: Human
    Appearence: Black hair, Dark eyes, dark clothes.
    Weapon: Unknown
    Bio: Clay Moore lived peacefully with his surroundings. He doesn't care much for others, and dislikes showing his feelings.

(( If anyone has any comments or just wants to tell me what I'm doin' wrong, please don't hesitate to reply. Also, if you know the T.V. series "Supernatural", it's kinda based off of that.))
    Last edited by MegaZotter; Mar 25, 2011 at 09:35 AM.

Newbie Clay Gardell is off to a good start Clay Gardell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Supernatural

Quote Originally Posted by MegaZotter View Post
    Story:
    2010, the world is at war again. But things aren't the same...not this time. The streets are filled with the smell of blood and rocksalt gunpowder, and the weak die.
    Demons. That's what they told us. Possessing, loathsome little creatures with no soul to call their own. For several years, the "hunters" -as they are called- have been fighting a secret war with the supernatural. But no longer. We learned of their presence, and humanity collapsed.
    Objective:
    Human:
    We live in camps now, struggling to survive with help from one another. Kill anything of supernatural appearance including demons, ghosts, ghouls, witches, hellhounds, shapeshifters, or even werewolves. But above all, try to survive.
    Demon:
    Humans are despicable! Fight them, posses them, do whatever you have to to win this war. Never give up, never give in. Kill them all!

Rules:
    1) No God-Moding
    2) Try to be literate, plz dn type lik tis
    3) All AO rules apply

Char. Sheet:
    Name:
    Species: (Demon, Human)
    Weapon:
    Appearance:
    Weapon Appearance:
    Bio/Background info:
    Other:

(( If anyone has any comments or just wants to tell me what I'm doin' wrong, please don't hesitate to reply. Also, if you know the T.V. series "Supernatural", it's kinda based off of that.))
    If this gets started, I'm in. Here's my charecter sheet.
    Name: Clay Moore

Appearence: Black hair, Dark eyes, dark clothes.

Weapon: Unknown
    Bio: Clay Moore lived peacefully with his surroundings. He doesn't care much for others, and dislikes showing his feelings.
    Last edited by Clay Gardell; Mar 25, 2011 at 03:01 AM.
    ~"Only a heart can be shattered into so many pieces..."~

Newbie MegaZotter is off to a good start
    Thanks

ok I got an OOC Chat set up and put my appearences on it. Anybody who wants to join can either post here, there, or PM me.

Otaku death13 is off to a good start death13's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Xen (pronounced zen)
    Weapon: Gigantic shuriken, Dual blades, and spiked gauntlets with built in sidearms that fire burst rounds, like a shotgun shell it bursts open but with razor sharp (poison tipped) pellets.
    Appearance: White spiked hair wears a red scarf type mask and wears spiked gauntlets and a suit of durable armor. Has red eyes and a giant skull belt buckle.
    Weapon Appearance: Gauntlets are spiked obviously, a white bone color. swords are black metal and razor sharp. gigantic shuriken is pretty self explanitory I believe. Its also razor sharp and can cut through practically anything.
    Bio/Background info: Battle-hardened killer who has had a rough go in life including his whole family being killed by demons. He now seeks revenge and his devoted his exsistence to being an avenger.
    Other: here is his appearance. :http://i48.servimg.com/u/f48/12/58/79/70/anime210.jpg

+ Reply to Thread