+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Warriors within at Heart

Newbie Mechazombie is off to a good start Mechazombie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Warriors within at Heart

Ill jump in and go with it if this is still an active idea. Give me info i could play any part taht is activly needed.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mechazombie For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Jan 12, 2011)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay I got an official message from trunks the admin. and he allowed me to have fun with my idea which means it is certainly approved if you do not believe in me please contact Trunks for a duplicate message that I had sent and what he told me. Anyways who is still in to be in this RPG idea because I'm letting anyone in still for more additional players so the information is still to be posted soon I promise you that.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie wolfboy12 is off to a good start wolfboy12's Avatar
    Thanks

Im definitly still in, so how long until we start playing?

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wolfboy12 View Post
    Im definitly still in, so how long until we start playing?
    It won't take to long for me to start it since it has been a long while I made a second one which makes only two of them and I expect the other members to join in too so that way I can give out the full information on how it works okay?

|アスタロス|

Newbie Mechazombie is off to a good start Mechazombie's Avatar
    Thanks

I will still be down for this as soon as it starts.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mechazombie For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Jan 19, 2011)

Newbie Lead pockys is off to a good start Lead pockys's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: The Warriors within at Heart

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    A story about eight true warriors that have their own path of destiny and faith sealed of from the descendant of god. The true warriors are from different race and have valuable powers concealed within themselves in order to use their powers, they are committed to enter into battle a wide variety of creatures that are dazzling and exotic and there are rare creatures that can help you level up easier and gain access to your concealed powers. I will tell the rest of the story when this page is approved that i request and also awaiting other members to join so please any members enjoying this kind of RPG please join anyone is welcomed to join i will assure you this one will make a memorable moment to for you to have fun in this RPG battle that is PG-13 which means you have to play it safe and avoid any unnecessary actions of hurting people its just an advice coming from me so for me i want in please and for you other members do join again thanks and hope to hear a good response in return.
    OMG AWESOME How did u get this story !!! OMGGGG

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lead pockys For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Jan 19, 2011)

Thanks

Ok the rest of the information has been complete since the day i posted this thread and for you members on where i got this story is from my mind i create stories deep within myself and look at different angles and adjustments on how to create a good story that can attract any person that reads it thats how i came up with this story all on my own that way it can surely make sense anyways back on track on what the rest of the information is all about. Okay the layout, so far is eight warriors are in search of a new beginning of a life, but something mysterious and dark crosses their path so the only key is to defeat the evilness that holds them back. The players role is to maintain peace at each location that i will assign and furthermore to make this story much more interesting i will allow more characters to join in as thieves, servants, maids, guards, and other various type of characters that you wish to participate. As the character progresses he/she will encounter one of the dark mysterious bosses that i will call them "unknown" their primary purpose is to fill you in with darkness inside your body, and that i will determine how much percent of the character has the darkness inside of him/her and tell you where to regain light in your body sounds easy huh? well here is the good news once your in town or city there are no "unknowns" in the area. I will continue to update each characters with new items, weapons, armor, shields, and special abilities. of course i will be in it as well im thinking of doing the first main character just to fill you in how it all works alright?

|アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3