Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Desert of tears

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks
    ^^ thanks jaderabbit for posting a comment, that inspired me more to update.

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks
    here's the 4th chapter... i've been sad these past few days... and all... thanks for reading.

Chapter 4: Childhood Memories: The sandcastle

Hello once again fellow AO members! It’s been a long while… I suppose… waheheh! This is the continuation of Miyako’s memories ^^. Thanks for your time in reading.^^

Miyako was so happy as she pulled Gaara towards the sandbox. Gaara on the other hand, seemed to be so quiet and observant.

“Hey, Gaara!” *stares*

“What is it, Miya?”

“Are you still mad at me or something? You seemed so quiet… is there something wrong?”

“Miya… it's not that I am mad… but…”

“But???”

“You’re still holding my hand…”

“Holding your hand? Oh… hehehhhehe!” *Frees Gaara’s hand from her grasp*

“Hahaha! Now we can play sand castle making!!!”

“Oh, okay… common lets start building. Let’s see who’s going to finish first!!!”
    *I was holding his hand… his hands are warm…*

Miyako and Gaara took their time in making their own sand castles. Miyako found it hard making her sand castle, because she wanted it to be bigger than Gaara’s sand castle.

“I am finished!!!” Gaara declared.

“What!!! That was fast! I think you are good at doing this!”

Moments had passed and Miyako finally finished her sand castle.

“Wow! Your sand castle looked good Gaara!!! It seems do real, yes, you are creative! Ths looks like a work of a professional!”

“Oh… really? I haven’t looked my sand castle that way. *stares at Miyako’s sand castle*. You are… good too. Hihih…..!”

“I’m good? *stares at Gaara* I can tell you are lying, Gaara… you are laughing…”

“hahah… ehem… No, I’m not lying. Your castle is good too… it just needs to be fixed a little bit. I’ll help you.”

“Fine, whatever you say!!!” *turns her back from Gaara* *hugs Gaara’s teddy bear* *sobs*

*pats Miyako’s shoulder* “Common lets build OUR sand castle together, ok? It’ll be more fun!!!” *destroys his own sand castle*”

*faces Gaara* *destroys her sand castle* “hmm…. Ok… looks good to me”

Miyako and Gaara started to make a sand castle again. They were both eager to make the best castle no one has ever imagined. Even though their faces were filled with a mixture of sand and sweat, this did not stop them from working. At last, they finally finished their sand castle.

“At last!” Gaara exclaimed.

“Wow! This is so wonderful. It looked like real!

“That is because we helped each other, Miyako.”

“Definitely! Someday I want to have a castle to call my own!”

“waheheh! Someday, I want to have a castle… just for you and me… so that we can play all day, right? So that… I will not be alone anymore…”

“Play all day? Hehe! Sounds good to me, Gaara! Don’t worry, from now on… you will not be feeling alone, because you have me… and I have you as my buddy!!! Yeah!”

Suddenly, loud footsteps are coming into Gaara and Miyako’s direction.

“Guess who’s here?!? It’s Miya-Chicken…bwahahhaha” The big Kid exclaimed

“Oh no!!! The brute is here… Gaara!!!” Miyako shouted

“With a weird looking kid!!! Look like a bunch of weirdos for me!!! HAhahhaha! It seems that the both of you are having fun!!! Why are the both of you are having fun, without me!!!” the Big kid yelled.

“You can join us if you want to. The more the merrier,” Gaara said

“Are you sure about that Gaara? You don’t know him… He is nothing but trouble.” Miyako interrupted

“I’m sure! We will be fine” Gaara answered

“Ok! The weird kid settles it.” The big kid said

“His name is Gaara! Remember that you…”

“Ok!!! I’ll make fun! fun and so much fun!” *the big kid destroyed the sand castle that Gaara and Miyako made.

“wahhhhhhhhhh!!! Our sand castle….” Miyako yelled *sobs* *hugs Gaara’s teddy bear to her chest*

“This is fun!!! Miyako- Chicken cried like a baby. Bwahahahahahah! Weirdoooooooooooo!” *jumps happily in the sand box*

“It’s ok Miyako, we can make one again… Please don’t cry” *Gaara stares sharply at the big kid*

“Why are you looking at me that way?!? Do you want to start a fight?” the bid kid shouted as he grabbed Gaara’s shirt.

“Don’t let me fight you!” Gaara shouted as he took off the big kid’s hand from his shirt.

“Common, fight me! You… Gaara-chicken!!! Chicken!!!”

“Gaara… don’t fight him… please… I don’t want you to be badly hurt” Miyako plead as she sobbed.

“Stay out of this Miyako-Chicken, or you will be getting a spank from me” *grabs the teddy bear from Miyako*

“Give that back!!!!!!! You brute! *sobs*” Miyako shouted

The big kid did not paid attention to what Miyako said, instead he placed the teddy bear on the ground and jumped on it. “This is fun!!!!”

“Stop… it…” Gaara said with a low angry voice

The big kid continued to jump on the teddy bear.

“I said stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Gaara shouted as he punched the big kid’s face.

The big kid’s mouth was bleeding. “What the… you punched me”
    The big kid punched back but Gaara was able to dodge.

“Say your apologies to Miyako!” *punches the big kid*

The big kid fell hard on the ground. He mouth was bleeding so intensely. “My tooth!!! My! … blood…You’ll pay for this” the big kid said while holding his broken tooth.

“Blood……. I want to see more blood……. Give me more blood….” Gaara said as he draws himself closer to the bleeding kid. His face was so different as it used to be. He was like a mad man.

“Are you a freak? Go away!!! Stay away” The big kid shouted

“Hahahah! I’ll break your bones!!! I will not show mercy” Gaara declared as he grabbed the big kid’s arms and twisted it.

Miyako was at shock as she was watching Gaara do that. She felt that Gaara was not the one she knew so well....

“Master Gaaraaaa!!!!!!!!! No!!!!!!” A tall man grabbed the big kid from Gaara’s wrath.

“Yashamaru?!? Stay away from this… or ill kill you too…!”

“Ga……………” Miyako was trying to call out his name.

“Master Gaara! Stop this!” Yashamaru shouted.

“ No I will not!!! I will kill him… he hurt my friend…… ”

“Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrraaaaaaaa!!!” Miyako shouted “Please do stop… you are scaring me.”

“Mi…ya…ko,” Gaara stuttered “ I’m……… sor….ry…………..” Tears fell down from Gaara’s dark-lined eyes.

Miyako was still crying at the moment. She was still fear-stricken after what Gaara had done with the big kid. She was sobbing so hard.

“I will remember this day… Gaara,” the big kid said as he ran away from the playground.

Gaara then, walked his way towards to Miyako. “Sorry… I just want to …”

“… *sobs*…”

“I’m weird and all… that’s what I meant before… I apologize… I caused you pain…”

“Master Gaara let’s go home, Kazekage’s being looking for you. Leave your friend alone” Yashamaru said.

“Don’t cry Miyako… everything will be alright… I will not going to see you anymore…” *wipes Miyako’s tears with his hand* tasted Miyako’s tears* “ Your tears are warm and salty… goodbye…” .

Then Gaara walked away from the crying Miyako, with remorse in his heart. “I’m sorry…”

Then Gaara was brought by Yashamaru along away from her.

“Gaa………..ra…….” Miyako was trying to stand up but her vision was blurred due to the tears accumulated in her eyes. “I……….”

*sees Gaara's teddy bear lying on the sandbox*
    *Gets it and clutches it in her chest*

“I……….. want…………. You…….. back…….. please…….. don’t go……”

Last edited by raja_psyche; Oct 12, 2006 at 05:42 AM.

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    A place called Midnight Sun know as Tranquility
    Thanks
    I'm hooked so far, the entry was a little rough, but overall great fanfic! Keep up the good work and I look forward to new a chapter!

Thanks
    @Bluefox: thanks for your comment ^^ iam inspired to work on the fifth chapter ^^

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    Thanks
    No problem, after all you did comment on my poem about AO, and besides I have a good feeling that the 5 chapter will be awesome! Looking forward to reading more of you work raja_psyche!

Thanks

Re: Desert of tears

^^ thanks to all who commented ^^
    the fifth chapter is still on process... *sigh*

Thanks

Don't worry you will do fine! After all 4 chapters is pretty good! I have faith in you raja_psyche! Oh by the way can I add you to the buddy list?

Thanks

Thanks for the encouragement BlueFox ^^ it really helped^^
    anyways i'm halfway in the fifth chapter.

You can add me to your buddy list^^
    weee!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast