Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Desert of tears

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    A place called Midnight Sun know as Tranquility
    Thanks

Re: Desert of tears

Consider it done raja_psyche! Anytime you need encouragement I'm here, that what friends are for and what AO is here for as well! I will still be anxiously awaiting chapter 5!

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello once again *cough*
    it's been a very long time since i updated my fanfic... been busy and all... waheheh!
    So here it is... enjoy reading.
    ^^

Chapter 5: The Class Door

Miyako’s eyes were swollen with tears as the memories of the past inhabited her mind. The memories of a childhood friend made her happy as well as sad. Her mind was filled with regrets and unanswered questions. Different uncertainties that bothered her are like daggers that stabbed her wounded heart.

“If only… I did something… If only I found courage to tell him what I really felt… maybe things changed… I’m such a chicken”

Miyako swung herself once more, as the gentle wind brushed her long hair softly. She shut her eyes and took a long deep breath. Doing this made her feel a sense of temporary peace.

Miyako, then, took a quick look at her silver wristwatch.

“Oh No!!! I am going to be late!!!”

Miyako stood up from the wooden seat of the swing and ran her way towards school. She was sweating all over, but she did not mind it at all. Miyako wanted to be at school earlier than her Anatomy professor.

“I got to be there on time! He might make me the subject of the discussion today!!!”

Now Miyako found herself on the school grounds. Looking at her silver wrist watch she sighed. “Good thing, it is 5 minutes before class…. *breathes heavily*. I think I can make it on time, so I must keep myself moving now.”

She slowed down her pace as she walked inside the school premises. She greeted good morning to the professors that she came to pass by. The corridors were noticeably quiet because the students were staying in their rooms. Standing in front door of her classroom, Miyako took a deep breath. “I wished my professor is not yet here…”

She turned the door knob and the door opened. *Thank Goodness… the door is still unlocked, lucky me! Usually, Professor locks the door so that the late comers will not be able to enter the room.*

Then she opened the door with a great force!

Miyako was so happy that until she heard something that was hit on other side of the door.

“Ouch!” The person exclaimed

“Oh no, Mr. …… Hisoka! Are you ok?!?” Miyako shouted

“Miss Minasawa… do I look ok to you?!?” Mr. Hisoka asked with a sharp stare. “Do enter the room now!”

Miyako’s classmates were laughing at the top of their lungs. “This will be a great day for Miyako! She’ll be on the hot seat for this day,” One of Miyako’s classmates stated. Miyako rolled her eyes away from them, and she was feeling uncomfortable.

“What’s so funny?” Mr. Hisoka asked the class

“Miyako is funny sir!!! She made a prank out of you,” one of the students replied.

“So that was funny then?” The professor asked again.

“Yes! Sir!!!” The class replied in chorus

“Is that so? Let me think… Ahah! Here is something that will make you laugh! Do you want to know?”

“Yes sir!” the class replied.

“Get a one whole sheet of yellow paper, Prepare for a unit test! Review for 20 minutes about the circulatory system and the respiratory system. Memorize the parts of the said systems and their functions. Is that clear?”

A student raised her hand and asked “But sir, you said that you are giving us a good laugh… but a unit test is not funny at all…”

“No more questions! Just review or do want me to make your review time shorter?”

“No… sir…” the student sat down to her seat and grumbled to herself.

“Professor… sorry…” Miyako’s face was flushed due to embarrassment.

“Take your seat now, Miss Minasawa.”

*Now, this means trouble for me*. Miyako now sat on her seat by the window as she made a sigh. She made a distant gaze outside that window. She felt that time passed by so slowly and she wanted to go home. All her classmates eyes were set to her.

“This is your entire fault Minasawa!” Her seatmate shouted.

“Yes it is her fault!” some of her class mates replied.

“My entire fault? Hahahah! Funny! If my memory serves me right, who laughed at our professor? Is it me?”

“no…”

“See? Now that ends all your blame to me. Hahahaha!” Miyako laughed

“Now you are laughing, Miss Minasawa! See me after class!” Mr. Hisoka said while tapping his table.

“What did you say?” Miyako said in a low tone voice.

“Could you repeat that Miss Minasawa?” Mr. Hisoka asked

“Hmm… I said… hmmm… yes sir….” Miyako replied.
    *This is not my day………………*

authors notes: The Hisoka is one of my favorite characters in HUNTER X HUNTER. i'm fond of him ^^

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    Thanks

Definitely well worth the wait raja! Awesome job, and thanks for posting it and allow me to read it!'s up from your Fox! And thank for the Birthday wish I really appreciate it buddy!

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for your comment Blue fox, i'm glad that you read it and liked it. i do appreciate it .Chapter 6 is still in process... waheheh!^^

Thanks

I'll definitely be anxiously awaiting that one as well!!! I enjoy reading your fanfic and it's awesome! Keep up the Awesome work buddy!

Thanks

Chapter 6: Black Fountain Pen

Miyako now forced herself to scan the notes that she written down in her violet spiral notebook. She feels troubled and distracted because her classmates kept on blaming her for what happened. Her mind is flooded with too much tension because of the time frame that their professor gave them.

*sighs* “I don’t know if I could make it in this unit test… my eyes are so tired…” *wipes the tear in her left eye*

Miyako rested her head to the armchair, making her feel at least comfortable. She closed her eyes and made a long deep breath. Suddenly, she sensed that someone was tapping her back.

“Miss Minnasawa! The unit test will begin in a minute and I assure you, it’ll not be that easy.” Mr. Hisoka spoked in a low-toned voice.

“Yes… sir…” Miyako replied as she sat up straight in her seat.

“You’ve been sleeping! I guess you are TOO confident that you’ll pass. I will make it sure that you’ll fail!” Mr. Hisoka declared.

“I did not sleep sir… I just gave myself a short break! I tell you, I will PASS this unit test sir!” Miyako replied as she gave back a sharp stare at her professor.

“Make it so, Miss Minnasawa. HAhahhahaha” Mr. Hisoka laughed as he walked towards in front of the class.

Miyako was at least mad at what her professor has said a while ago. *I will prove him wrong that I will fail... I will pass.* *mutters to herself*

The Mr. Hisoka got himself a chalk and started to write the questions on the blackboard. Miyako, copied every question that Mr. Hisoka wrote. The unit test was composed 100 items, mainly identification of different parts and functions of respiratory and circulatory system.

“Now start answering the questions. It’s already 9:30 am, and then this unit test should end at 10:00 am.”

“Whattttttt?!?” the class asked in chorus.

“No more what’s and buts. Start answering the questions. It’s a piece of cake! Hahaha!” Mr. Hisoka said sarcastically.

Miyako started to read the questions that Mr. Hisoka told them to write.
    *What the… this unit test is so hard! Is this what he meant by piece of cake? Grrrr… Mr. Hisoka got himself serious about this one* Miyako thought to herself.

Miyako kept herself focused on the unit test, answering questions she knew. Every single moment, she reminded herself of the things she said to Mr. Hisoka a while ago. Her face is now sweating all over because of the tension and time frame that the unit test was giving her. She pulled a yellow handkerchief from her pocket to wipe her face.

“The unit test is giving you much fear that you will definitely fail this subject, Miss Minnasawa,” Mr. Hisoka whispered to Miyako’s right ear. Miyako’s seatmates were staring at Miyako’s direction, wondering what Mr. Hisoka told her. The class started to be filled with suspicion and doubt.

“Maybe Mr. Hisoka is giving Minnasawa hints for this unit test and that’s unfair,” stated by Miyako’s seatmate.

“I guess not, Mr. Hisoka found out that Minnasawa hides something… maybe he found out that Minnasawa is cheating… and he told her to visit the guidance counsellor or worse the dean,” replied the other softly.

“What does this jabbering all about? Are you two cheating from one another,” Mr. Hisoka asked in an annoyed tone.

“No sir, we just had a little chat,” the student relied in a defensive tone.

“A little chat in the middle of a unit test? I’m not convinced. I am warning both of you, if I caught you chatting one more time, you will have an automatic 50% on this unit test. Do you understand me?”

“Yes sir…” both of the students replied.

Miyako in a distance heard what Mr. Hisoka said to her two classmates.
    “That is what you get from gossiping during a unit test. You really deserve a warning.” Miyako told to herself.

The class was filled with silence in the entire unit test. “Now, that seems to be a lot better. Once in a while, I assure to give a unit test. Hahaha! I love to see this class tamed.” Mr. Hisoka said laughing while took his seat in front of the class. He hand himself his pen and started to check on the class’ attendance.

Miyako did not mind what Mr. Hisoka said, because she was too occupied in the unit test.

“Ten minutes are left to answer all the questions, class!” Mr. Hisoka reminded that class. “Keep answering the questions. Hahaha!”

“Ten minutes to go! I can do this… (*pen fails to write*) Oh no! My lack fountain pen ran out of ink!!! What am I going to do? I must find a way,” Miyako started to get nervous. She hurriedly looked for a spare black fountain pen, but she was unable to find one. “Unlucky day… I suppose… What a pain in the head! Why do these things happen to me? (*thinks*). Aha! I think I can do something… hmmm… with a help of self-confidence I can do this...”

Miyako, while holding her unit test, stood up from her chair and walked her way in front of Mr. Hisoka.

“Why, it’s Miss Minnasawa! Are you done with the unit test?” Mr. Hisoka was surprised.

(*looks down on the table*) “I’m not done with the unit test yet, sir… I…” Miyako stuttered.

“Then, why are you standing in front of me Miss Minnasawa? Are you giving up? HAhahah!” Mr. Hisoka laughed as he placed his black fountain pen on his ear.

“I am not giving up sir. I… would like….. to….”

“Your wasting my time Miss Minnasawa. What is it?” Mr. Hisoka said impatiently.

“I would like to ask… if I can borrow your pen … sir?” Miyako said shyly.

Author's notes: Gomen, if i did not updated this fanfic of mine for a long time ~_~
    But here it is. Thanks for reading. ^^

Thanks

Raja you truly have created a master piece, and I must say that the wait is well worth it! I don't know if your going to continue writing more chapters, but if you do you know that I will read them! Awesome Job Raja!

Thanks

@ Bluefox: i am happy that you read this chapter too. i am happy because i got a chance to read comments. i will continue to write this fanfic, *bows* eventhough it'll take some time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast