Thread: Love's true Meaning...

Otaku Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward's Avatar
    Thanks

Love's true Meaning...

Love's True Meaning...

Love is blind they say,
    Love is eternal some say,
    But whatever they say,
    Anything they say,
    Is all wrong.
    Love's true meaning,
    At the very beginning,
    Is found on the letters itself,
    As i found it,
    believe it,

Land of sorrow,
    Ocean of tears,
    Valley of Death,
    End of life....
    That's love's true meaning...

As Kasai requested...I put my poem here so that fellow member can rate it...

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love's true Meaning...

I think it's very nice, what I felt when I read it was a mirror of what I thought was love when I was 15 or 16 years old...I had wrote it on a bus going to see my mom the day I didn't know then, but my grand father had died.

I may not think of love the same way as I'm now 21, but whatever, here is what I thought....when I read your poem...saddly for most here....the writing is in French...

L’amour

Pourquoi parler d’amour quand l’amour n’est qu’une des plusieurs facettes de l’amitié ? Car c’est tellement plus simple à expliquer. L’amour est le contraire de tout ce qui est vrai. Ce n’est qu’une phase soit passagère à court terme ou à long terme. Elle ne peut être éternelle. Tu peux aimer une personne comme un ami pour l’éternité mais l’amour va et vient. Elle peut vous sembler aussi solide que le béton, mais devenir sable aussitôt. L’interprétation de l’amitié et de sa fille sans âge, l’amour, ne viennent que de mon cœur et non de ma tête. Vérité devenue fantaisie, ne peut que redevenir vérité.

I don't know if it has meaning from what I read of your poem, but here is what I think of the word itself.

Letting
    One
    Valse
    Eternally

Why?

Because love is different for everyone and yet it affects us similarly(One). We are alone in ourselves and we can't truly show others what we feel completely(One). No matter how much you love, there is more love to have or to loose(Eternally). You try in every manner to make love something comfortable and pleasant or even compelling, but there is always an end to a well coreographed dance(Valse). Love is often an illusion of the mind that changes the reality that w elive in, for better or worst(Letting).

Oh well, me done :P

Final word: Things change, evolve, become, no longer are, but love always is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought this one is was very good. A bitter outlook on love. But who knows. Fate may change that for you someday. But it still grabbed my attention. Even though i dont feel love the same way you do.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    A place called Midnight Sun know as Tranquility
    Thanks

I've read this poem before and the every time it catches my attention! I feel the bitterness that surrounds this poem, but it's very well put together. I hope that I can learn a lot from you here. Very Nice Pride_Edward!

Otaku Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for all the comments!!! ^_^

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

The poem you made Pride_Edward also captured my interest. love is viewed in different ways, and you managed to express your view in love clearly in your poem. it is short but concise. great work ^^

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

I bitterly disagree with what your poem says, but i can't deny that you have a knack for saying what you feel. good work.

Thanks

the poem is probably from my experience...