Thread: Wallflower

Newbie Hana_Chann may be famous one day Hana_Chann may be famous one day Hana_Chann's Avatar
    Thanks

Wallflower

I wrote this today before English, any comments are welcome ^^ I was mostly inspired from a..bumper sticker I saw, "Well-behaved women, seldom make history"

Wallflower
    A ghost;
    Always moving amongst the shadows.
    Eyes and soul untained by worldly pressures.
    She looks up, meeting the gaze of one who has spoken her name.
    He looks around, then focuses his gaze away.
    She goes without notice, too afraid to speak out.
    Again she sees the face, of the one who called her name.
    She goes to speak,
    But remembers she is not know, and continues on,
    So she lives, and so she dies.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do feel something about a women who doesn't seem to change howthe world goes as she wasn't capable to go up to the man, but the writing seems cut short at some point as if something was missing. The message is there though so it's still something to think upon. Where did you see that bumber sticker?!?!?! I wanna see bumper stickers who inspire things!!!

But it's nice to be able to be inspired by anything that crosses your mind, it helps to bring out poetry much more than the average person, keep it up and you might bring upon us a collection to remember you by
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie Hana_Chann may be famous one day Hana_Chann may be famous one day Hana_Chann's Avatar
    Thanks
    I saw the bumper Sticker at college ^^ Thanks for the comments, I'm not sure where to add more to the poem though...maybe next I should seek inspiration from the Hearse that sits in the parking lot...

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmm.

She goes without notice, too afraid to speak out.
    Again she sees the face, of the one who called her name.
    She goes to speak,
    But remembers she is not know, and continues on,
    So she lives, and so she dies.

The last part of it doesnt sit well with me. The women in history werent wall flowers. They actually had passion. They spoke up. It was just the men never wrote it down. Well, that's my opinion.
    Seduced by Flesh

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Is kind sad the way a women dies afraid of love. Thats what'sa i understand.

perdoname michelle!

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    A place called Midnight Sun know as Tranquility
    Thanks
    I have to agree with Kasai! Today's society really don't appreciate most women who voice their opinions. But there are the one's who spoke out and made themselves known! Good job with this one though, despite my opinion.

Otaku Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wallflower

This poem is one of a kind! Its very short but interesting..by the way,HAna_chan,you have a great avie in there....^_^

Thanks

Re: Wallflower

Thanks everyone for the comments ^^ It's about a girl afraid of love like Baal said, and afraid to speak out because of society and afraid of accidently hurting someone or doing something wrong.