+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: best episodes of bleach?

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: best episodes of bleach?

Since this is the spoilers section now, I'll go ahead and say the final fight between Ichigo and Ulquiorra. Pretty amazing, as it shows another side of both characters. And Ichigo essentially dies...again. Which is a pity because then he comes back stronger than ever. And pretty much rapes my favorite character, who only seconds ago was stronger than him. That's not OP or anything. >_> Then the ending scene between Ulquiorra and Orihime is just...touching, if anything. I liked that part. UlquiHime shall preserve! Bwahahaha.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    Since this is the spoilers section now, I'll go ahead and say the final fight between Ichigo and Ulquiorra. Pretty amazing, as it shows another side of both characters. And Ichigo essentially dies...again. Which is a pity because then he comes back stronger than ever. And pretty much rapes my favorite character, who only seconds ago was stronger than him. That's not OP or anything. >_> Then the ending scene between Ulquiorra and Orihime is just...touching, if anything. I liked that part. UlquiHime shall preserve! Bwahahaha.
    Wait, has that even been animated yet? I thought they were doing fillers these days.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

I love the episodes when Ichigo and Grimmjow Jeagerjaques are fighting while in Hueco Mundo its epic. I think the episode is around 165

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie chaz990 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i like all the ones that stick to the main story line was hooked and couldnt stop watching, but think one of my favriout bits is in the episode where byakya and renji are fighting and he says "did u forget i two have bankai, bankai" so good is prob my fav at mo thinking about it, but agree with guy who says ones that involve gin, that ending when he sees rukia so good

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Wait, has that even been animated yet? I thought they were doing fillers these days.
    No, but I'd like to hope they're right before it. I refuse to watch fillers due to the fact I can't take them seriously.
    Though technically the blade fight between Ichigo and Ulquiorra was where they stopped, I believe.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie lucasmikedb9 is off to a good start lucasmikedb9's Avatar
    Thanks

The best episode of bleach I think is 168 & 169 because it has the best fight in the whole series.Ichigo vs Grimmjow's last fight.

FIGHT TO THE LAST-way of shinigami

Newbie invisibleninja777 is off to a good start
    Thanks

episode 136,its soooo hot,tee heethe best part is the bath part but the best characters are itsugaya and renji

Newbie itchigo is off to a good start itchigo's Avatar
    Thanks

there alot of good episodes there!!
    funniest: the funiest was when that cat came and said oh itchigo i haven't showed you my true form and then out of now where that man voiced cat turn into a hot chick...
    best fight: best fight in the whole bleach was the triple threat itchigo vs kuchki bukya vs that bounto guy damn that was so amazing
    peace

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast