+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Between aizen and byakuya.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Between aizen and byakuya.

I agree. Aizen is suparpowerful. More powerful than most captains.
    YAH! Aizen is power enough to control the Hueco Mundo and have the equal power of Captain Commander Yamamoto Genyurasai!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would go for Byakuya because he's more cool..and handsome
    and I love his bankai power ^^

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

Newbie NinjaRyu is off to a good start NinjaRyu's Avatar
    Thanks

Though I hate him I have to say Aizen would be faster because Aizens been around awhile and has probably seen how all the captains fight and came up with the strategy and tactics to beat any of them otherwise he wouldn't have come out in the open with his plans. If he lacked speed I'm sure he's got that covered now.
    "I've come to deliver some bad luck" Train Hartnett

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Byakuya.
    Aizen is coward and doesn't have the mental perseverance to go that figurative extra mile necessary to beat Byakuya.
    Byakuya is the same guy that will let you hack at his arm if that's what it takes for the opponent to get where he needs him to kill him.
    Aizen is far too superfficial and has too many high opinions of himself to actually deliver a serious butt whipping during a fight.
    To date in the series, the only reason and the arrancar have joined him is because he has something they want. Has he actually gotten his hands dirty and done anything to suggest that he's a person to be reckoned with? No. All he has done is devise a very inegenius plan that gave the arrancar and the Espada to follow under his leadership.
    So yeah he'd be a great tactician but Byakuya so much better and that more ruthless. There's something to be said about a guy who only follows the rules to such a degree that he'd let his sister die AND was willing to kill opponents of the law so that she would die.

As for physical strengths and weaknesses . . . .
    They're both captains so they both have powers and skills beyond what the average shinigami possess. But Something I've noticed about all the captains and other high ranking shinigami is that every captain has a special gift or talent that helps seperate them from all the rest.
    Sure Aizen does have speed, but so does any other Shinigami even Byakuya. There's no reason why Byakuya wouldn't be able to best him if not at least match him in that regard.
    As for brute strength I give it to Byakuya again. I may contradict myself here but . . . Byakuya now has a personal grudge against Aizen and Byakuya isn't one to forgive too easily at all. His sister would've died for his plan and her death would've been on his hands. That aside, Byakuya is too arrogant to ever want to soil himself with the touch of others. If it came down to it, Byakuya would do his best to terminate Aizen without physically touching him but if necessary he'd definitely do it and if he had to go to that extreme I'm almost certain Byakuya would definitely kill him, with his bare hands if necessary.

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

wow she took the words right out of my mouth lol whith her essay about the two swords

Newbie IllussionSK is off to a good start IllussionSK's Avatar
    Thanks

Byakuya is definitely faster than Aizen,that was proven in Bya's fight with Zommari(7th Espada).According to Zommari,he had the fastest Sonido among the Espada but Byakuya easily outmatched him.
    Aizen's ,,speed" lies within his Zanpakutou,Kyouka Suigetsu.He uses ilussions so that it looks like he has a very fast Shunpo.
    So with all this said,in my opinion Byakuya is much more faster than Aizen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5