+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: big boobs, why?

Otaku mezzo1991 is off to a good start mezzo1991's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: big boobs, why?

I dont think its just to get people to watch i think its more .... hmm how they want to look? cause my non anime watching friend pointed 1 things out to me when he's over and im watching it.

1. they all have huge boobs,
    2. the guys are really tall
    3. there really isnt a squinty eyed anime.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GamerTag: AW joe7x
    Myspace: www.myspace.com/mezzo1991

Newbie AriesFireAngel is off to a good start AriesFireAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

what can i say its fan service. are boobs ridiculously huge in a LOT of animes? yes. do they move in ways that boobs could not possibly move in real life? yes.
    but you know what? i would take a set of anime boobs if i could. lol it may be silly at times with how big they are in proportion to the character, but come on! there boobs! who doesn't like boobs?!

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

why? blame those perverted otakus out there. these "guys" needs a daily dosage of reality.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie david564nelson is off to a good start david564nelson's Avatar
    messa live in britain but in my hollidays i go to holland
    Thanks

i agree with deiuchi its just to atract men aswell as women to anime and manga but some womn can be like that and not have implants my cousin is like that strangly enough she is skiny and huge boobs and can kik my as in a second
    MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO

Newbie Morkeyweasel is off to a good start Morkeyweasel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    Okay, so i've been wanting to ask this about manga and anime in general, but i've realized that bleach is one of the biggest users of this. Why is it that many of the females have ridiculously big chests? It's not even physically possible to be that big, yet still be skinny unless u have implants. and it's only their chest, thier backsides are completely normal. And then they expect us to believe that this big chested women can fight too? could anyone shed some light on this for me?
    Basically it's Asian culture, most Asian girls have tiny boobs with usually black hair, Asian creators do the fantasy of how they'd like their women to look, but that's just my hypothesis
    The Weezel

Otaku keitamoro is off to a good start keitamoro's Avatar
    Thanks

This is really something that is quite perverted in times but in the most scenario people get attracted to the big boobs because of the motion of them which rapidly gets more and more people to see them then the popularity of the characters that have big boobs are mostly going to increase by a lot cause of the people who are going to draw them.

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

well,most of the shonen manga are like that...it's just for their popularity rank to attract more people read their manga...

and about the big boobs woman can fight.....who cares if they have big boobs...it's a manga...anything possible...

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, the big boobs question. Bleach does indeed have lots of boobage. I like the boobage, personally. I actually like the boobs in Bleach because they are covered up O.o For the most part, anyway XD I like fanservice that leaves a little to the imagination.

As far as why... Well, why would anything have big boobs? Anime or any other form of entertainment? To get more of an audience. :P Good looking characters will attract more watchers. XD

I say this all the time, and I will continue to say it... Don't bring realism, in any form, into anime. It just doesn't work. :P

For the record, chicks with big boobs can still fight V.V;; I'm no Rangiku O.o But I train in martial arts... Granted they get in the way sometimes, but they never stopped me from whooping on my sparring partner :3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast