+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BLEACH 106 OP and END

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks

BLEACH 106 OP and END

boy did any of you guys just see the opening i was surprise when i saw this I was like wow I can't wait for the movie to be out and subbed oh for any of you guys who didn't see it heres a link to the video(s)

OP
    YouTube - Bleach 106 OP "MEMORIES OF NOBODY"

END
    YouTube - Bleach 106 ED "MEMORIES OF NOBODY"

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: BLEACH 106 OP and END

Yeah, I was pretty surprised too. Who are all those guys? Is there going to be a love story involving Ichigo? Whatever it is, I just want to see more of Gin. It's been too long since he last appeared!! *sobs*

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Gin will appear sometimes in the future. as for the new OP and ED looks like a one-off love thingy. Looks good tho, cant wait to see it now.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Those characters that you saw in the intro are the ones that you see in the manga. Which means that Bleach fillers will come to an end pretty soon.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought they were amazing. I really can't wait for the movie to come out now. But now I have a question. Since the characters that appeared during the OP and ED are in the movie, does that mean that the movie is going to be directly related to the main story or is it going to be something on the side?

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

it might be on the side. This is suppose to happen after Ichigo and co. get back from soul society. Thus it wont have anything to do with the manga storyline. i think....

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

O.O I'm just surprised by one thing...this is the first time I watch such a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooomg series and well...I'm only at around episode 68 and looking at this intro still somewhat far away just made me want to continue the series....took a 4 months break.....let's say I didn't like the new little cute girl that seemed overpowering somehow....I heard that the story picks up again fast so that helps as well to make me wanna go on.

The other long series I watched partly was Inu Yasha...but I never made it far since the love story seemed to just turn around in circles and I'll never watch Dragon Ball/Z/GT as I've read the books and that's more than enough....

In short: Yes, Bleach rocks solid Adamantium!!!!! (came to my mind since adamantium is quite strong and all.... XD )

EDIT: Watches episode 68 XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie Hades may be famous one day Hades may be famous one day
    Thanks

I saw the whole episode yesterday and yes the opening is awesome. This obviously means that the fillers are gonna end soon as the characters in the opening are from the manga but I sorta like the fillers and even though people keep whining about it, it has an interesting storyline.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast