Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 108 fillers are over?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Bleach 108 fillers are over?

Well, i just got through watching 108 the other day and i was wondering if he fillers are finally over? Ive been hearing scattered rumors of a 2nd filler ! X_X that would be pretty awuful, seing i quit watching the series till i found out the fillers was over, then watch from 62-108 in 2 days just to find out theirs going to be more fillers!

Any information and pictures on new fillers would be pretty cool ,
    All looking forward to 109? even though the bounto saga is over and their will probably be no action in it just talking.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach 108 fillers are oveR?

ohhh no please please do not be a 2nd filler <_< oh god if their is a 2nd filler its just going to be like naruto -__-

but ya that fight scene was preatty kool hmmm >_> where did byakuya run off too LOL <_<

yes I am looking forward to 109. The shinigami cup at 108 wasn't funny tho

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Through the new opening themes of the most recent Bleach episodes, it does seem that there will be a 2nd filler. BUT! In all honesty, the Bleach fillers are much different from Naruto's. Naruto's filler are all filled with crappy useless episodes that serve no purposes. Bleach's filler had an actual story with characters and plot. And heck, while I prefer the main storyline, the Bounto arc wasn't THAT bad. Kariya has proved to be an interesting guy, as the rest of the Bounto and their mission.

And from what I saw in 108, it looks like 109 won't be shown till January 6th in Japan. So we'll all be out of Bleach for the rest of the Holidays.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Well from what I heard on Bleach 7 - The First Source for Bleach Information, Media, News, and Fan Interaction! the filler arc is coming to a close really soon. Episode 109 is a filler as well but I believe it is the final one. So far info on episode 110 hasn't been released so its too soon to tell if the fillers are done yet.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, like Solking has already said, the episode # 109 will still be a filler, but it will lead on to the new arc, presumably the episode # 110! Truth to tell, I did a surf across some official [Japan..] Bleach websites, but there wasn't much information presented as of yet. Blah I am not good at finding resources anyways!! However, I was tuned in by two good friends of mine back home, that according to rumors they heard and.. of a something they read written on a weekly manga magazine, it's pretty much confirmed that the new arc will be aired on Jan. 10th in Japan. I truly can't wait. Darn, only if I was at home, I could have caught it on live ~!! And, if some sources are true, Hirako Shinji, will make his appearance in that episode. Please pay close attention to his dialect.. If the voice-role is good, he will surely display a kick ass dialect, Kansai-ben, heard usually by the residents of Osaka ~!! ^^ I think it's much more rhythmic and exquisitely sweet and tasty, particularly if spoken by a female. Hence, I love some relatives on my mom's side of the family.. Anyways, from all that's known to the Bleach fans, and from the characters that were displayed on the opening song of the Bleach anime prior to the recent episodes, where they started showing clips of the Bleach movie, I believe we all can look up to the Arrancar arc! Can't wait to see all the action I read in the manga, especially the character named Urukiora.

P.S. And, I agree with Silver, I myself have also enjoyed the fillers, the Bounto arc!
    Last edited by kedar; Dec 27, 2006 at 08:51 PM.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

The filler wasn't that bad yah know, except they added in more stuff little animals, which i thought made the fillers a little cheesy... arrancar arc... hmm more fillers ;_;, It better be as indepth as the last fillers =.=, It just means more manga volumes for me to buy when they are released. Any words on what volume this is going to end at? i was thinking in the late 30s maybe around volume 36.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

well according to Bleach 7 they have a scan of shonen jump i think saying the arrancar will rush in Jan 10th!! so keep an eye out for that ep!

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Don't be fooled by the new OP, it's promotional material for the Bleach film.
    But there could always be another filler arc coming up of course. I don't know.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast