Closed Thread

Thread: Bleach!

Newbie Takatsumaru is off to a good start Takatsumaru's Avatar
    I live In quebec Riiiightttt Beside Soldat of life
    Thanks

Bleach!

here pals Here is my First Tread !!!!!

I made this Tread So that WE Bleach lovers Can post their opignon On what they think about bleach who their Fav Char is and WHY.

Well I love bleach because It is very good has alot of actions. and that most of the chars in it are important unlike othes anime where the story line is kept around 1 and only 1 person.

My favorite Char is Yachuri YAY Pink for ever and Why because She is always happy at has pink hairs and she seems so strong.

[Now your turn make this tread LARGE and I'll give you a cookie]

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Bleach!

I recommending picking a specific topic to talk about and checking the other topics in our Bleach section as well.

Newbie ichigogirl598 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsumaru View Post
    here pals Here is my First Tread !!!!!

I made this Tread So that WE Bleach lovers Can post their opignon On what they think about bleach who their Fav Char is and WHY.

Well I love bleach because It is very good has alot of actions. and that most of the chars in it are important unlike othes anime where the story line is kept around 1 and only 1 person.

My favorite Char is Yachuri YAY Pink for ever and Why because She is always happy at has pink hairs and she seems so strong.

[Now your turn make this tread LARGE and I'll give you a cookie]
    hey there,
    i am a huge bleach fan and Ichigo is my fave.he is sooooooooooooo hot and he helps me fullfill my dreams along with rukia

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Ummmmm... What kind of cookie? lol

My favorite character is Renji.

You would think you know his character from the first few moments, but you don't really know anything about him at all. He is a very complex character, with many things hiding in the shadows of who you see. Just when you think you know it all, more comes to light. From the first moment his character caught my attention with his huge ego combined with his look (love the cool tattoos), and that cocky mischievous devil may care grin said hey take note of this one. I can't wait till they give the story behind the tattoos.

Everything is so complex, nothing seems to have been overlooked. There is such a myriad of character to choose from. So many to met. You are constantly learning about new people, and new connections. Many back stories. Everything ties into one another beautifully. The stories lines just keep rolling. I like that they move around.

The music is great as well.

YouTube - All Bleach Openings
    Last edited by Zeikku Shadow; Nov 17, 2007 at 09:26 PM. Reason: something appeared twice for some reason

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

A thread with the title of Bleach inside the Bleach forum really doesn't focus discussion on any specific topic. I suggest creating a new thread focused on the part of Bleach you would like to discuss.

Please help us help you be creating quality threads at AO.

Thank you.

Closed Thread