Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Bleach on Adult Swim

Otaku The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach on Adult Swim.

I hope its ganna be goood..
    I hope the characters voices arnt all girly like...except for the girls of course...

Otaku Spartan117 may be famous one day Spartan117 may be famous one day
    Thanks

anyone know how many episodes bleach is going to be? I heard its 100+ episodes.

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Karamitie
    ok first things frist toonami if the bane of Anime fans trust me. and no most big anime fans dont want it ont TV we want it on DvD TV ruins good anime and makes it way to damn popular 2 years ago i say Naruto only 1/4 knew what i was talking about now i say it and i hear "Believe it" i hate that line but any way i'm a Cosplayer and a huge anime fan i spend more money on anime than most people spend all year long on bills but when something gets to big it cant fly and thats what i see happening to Bleach and yes Bleach is a 15+ anime there is one thing peoplem at anime conventions hate it's TV anime fans i'll link a vid to explain it BTW i'm the one with the really big sword beating up naruto cosplayerz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4zm3-_IUjE
    First off, could you like, use some punctuation please? This was really hard to read through.

Anyways, it sounds more like you just don't like the animes that you like getting popular. Not everyone can afford to shell out the cash for anime like you can, so if they can't see it on TV, then where can they see it? (And before you say "just download it", let me remind you that some people don't own their own computer; they make due with school or library computers.) And you don't know that the will be horrible. There are plenty of good dubs out there; they aren't all bad.

Also, Toonami is the bane of nothing. They've gotten much better with their editing, and a large part of that is due simply to the fact that the fan/viewer base has gotten comfortable enough with some stuff that they can let it go unedited. You know, they showed a lit cigarette on Naruto during one episodes. That's like almost NEVER done.

You like to cosplay? Well congratulations, so do I. What's the big deal though? So there will be a lot of Bleach characters for about 2 years, big deal. It happened with Inuyasha, and it happened with Naruto. (I went as Botan from "TV show" Yu Yu Hakusho to Otakon last year; gonna rag on me for that?) It's not so much that it's popularity makes the costume popular. A lot of it is due to the fact that some people can only see anime on TV, and so their range of costumes is limited to those shows. And people do not hate TV anime fans! Shame on you, that's not a nice thing to say! Most of the people I know, especially the ones who go to conventions, only hate people like you, who think that only subtitle-favoring anime fans count as "true" fans. You can't go around treating the TV viewers like some second-class race of fan. That's not right.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Newbie Red_Wings may be famous one day Red_Wings may be famous one day Red_Wings's Avatar
    Thanks

YAY!!!! Bleach!! I love that manga! Now I love that show!!! Don't ask.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka
    Man, Adult Swim jumped on this Bleach train awfully quickly. Good thing or a bad thing?

I say good, I'd definately rather see this on Adult Swim than on Toonami.
    Tru be that man, honestly Adult Swim has better voice overs than toonami and doesnt make any language nerfs (like taking out bad words =D). It was bound to come to america..might as well give it to the best one right? ^_^..YEA ADULT SWIM!!

Newbie Karamitie may be famous one day Karamitie may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LittleHobbit13
    First off, could you like, use some punctuation please? This was really hard to read through.

Anyways, it sounds more like you just don't like the animes that you like getting popular. Not everyone can afford to shell out the cash for anime like you can, so if they can't see it on TV, then where can they see it? (And before you say "just download it", let me remind you that some people don't own their own computer; they make due with school or library computers.) And you don't know that the will be horrible. There are plenty of good dubs out there; they aren't all bad.

Also, Toonami is the bane of nothing. They've gotten much better with their editing, and a large part of that is due simply to the fact that the fan/viewer base has gotten comfortable enough with some stuff that they can let it go unedited. You know, they showed a lit cigarette on Naruto during one episodes. That's like almost NEVER done.

You like to cosplay? Well congratulations, so do I. What's the big deal though? So there will be a lot of Bleach characters for about 2 years, big deal. It happened with Inuyasha, and it happened with Naruto. (I went as Botan from "TV show" Yu Yu Hakusho to Otakon last year; gonna rag on me for that?) It's not so much that it's popularity makes the costume popular. A lot of it is due to the fact that some people can only see anime on TV, and so their range of costumes is limited to those shows. And people do not hate TV anime fans! Shame on you, that's not a nice thing to say! Most of the people I know, especially the ones who go to conventions, only hate people like you, who think that only subtitle-favoring anime fans count as "true" fans. You can't go around treating the TV viewers like some second-class race of fan. That's not right.
    A.) theres a reason i fail english
    Yes TV anime fans are some of the most annoying people alive because 92% of TV anime fans are under 10. It's not that i dont want it to get popular i just dont want it to get popular in the wrong way you see? at any rate no Yu Yu Hakusho was never as popular as Naruto is. plus i <3 teh Botan at any rate Bleach deserves Anime network on demand nuff said

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Karamitie
    Yes TV anime fans are some of the most annoying people alive because 92% of TV anime fans are under 10.
    at any rate Bleach deserves Anime network on demand nuff said
    1) And 87.3% of all statistics are made up on the spot. What's your source for "92% are all under 10"? Do you know that's not true for [AS] viewers, because [AS] is specifically targeted at older teenagers and adults? And even if it's "Anime network on demand" that's still TV, so you have to still count that into your statistics. If you ask me, you're acting like you're about 10 years old (even if you aren't) simply because of how rude and unreasonable you're being. And what do you base "the most annoying people alive" off of? Are you sure you're not confusing "annoying" with "being new to the anime world"? Don't you remember how you were before you gained experience? People probably thought you were pretty damn annoying, too.
    2) Once again, not everyone has the money you do apparently. We can't all go out and get every anime DVD we've ever wanted, and you know what? On Demand costs money, too. It seems to me that you're just not factoring in the money issue into your reasoning.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Newbie azngurl_4lyfe may be famous one day azngurl_4lyfe may be famous one day
    Thanks

cool. i love Bleach. i didn't even know it's going to be TV. im only on episode 26. now i don't have to watch it on the internet.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast