+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - confused by the plot

Newbie r3D_aXel may be famous one day r3D_aXel may be famous one day r3D_aXel's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Bleach - confused by the plot

I just saw the first episode of Bleach in Japanese and it was awesome!
    Does anyone else like this series? I'm actually a little confused by the plot in the story. All I know is that Kurosaki becomes a shinigami (soulreaper).

-Axel
    Last edited by r3D_aXel; Aug 07, 2006 at 12:13 AM.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach

watch more it'll start to make sense.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

well, u dnt get the plot after seeing the first ep, u have to keep watching it which i have done n man it's kickass. Good old fighting.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Watch the anime until episode 63 and/or just read the manga. Do not get past episode 63. There's nothing but filler beyond that point.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

no offense to anyone but during the first parts of bleach it wasnt that great. it gets good once they reach the new place (avoiding spoilers here).

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iazndragoni yan
    no offense to anyone but during the first parts of bleach it wasnt that great. it gets good once they reach the new place (avoiding spoilers here).
    True true. The first arc is just an introductory arc. Nothing too special. Just a great opportunity to meet and learn about new characters that will be important later on in the series or at least serve some purpose. Things get a whole lot better in the second arc.
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie r3D_aXel may be famous one day r3D_aXel may be famous one day r3D_aXel's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I loved the fighting in Bleach. This is deffinately gonna be a new top favorite for me.
    I like how Kurosaki's sword gets bigger because of the level of Spirit Energy he has. Lol it's huge!

-Axel
    Last edited by r3D_aXel; Aug 07, 2006 at 12:11 AM.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Bleach roxs! The conversations are smart and has logical jokes. The battle scenes are done hardworkingly and the characters are fully developed. Not all yet but we will know eventually soon enough. ^_^
    They lack of love and pairings though. But I don't mind. I like the action. ^^
    what else shall I add? The swords are unique. ^_^

Lolz. If you notice, most main characters are dumb and failures. Thankfully, Ichigo is one of those who thinks and uses his head! XD (sorry. I'm kinda shallow and not open to many animes)

oooh~ I love Byakuya-sama~ I like Ichigo, Renji, Urahara, Uryuu, Zaraki and Rukia. ^^
    cool!!!!! XD wait! I like Gin and Kira too! Hitsugaya! I LOVE EVERYONE!! *waves Bleach fan flag* XD baa~
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast