+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - confused by the plot

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach

Watching more, will help get a better understanding fo the plot. The action is probably one of the best things about bleach.

lol, Aya-kun, you seem to like lots of characters, then again, i do to. ^ ^

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

hamu-hamu.. it can't be help! They are all awesome! But screw Aizen, Mayuri, Tousen and the bountous. I'm sick of them (+_+) baa....

seiyuus!!!

Kira = Sakurai-san! (Kagami from Getbackers, Cloud from FF advent children...etc)

Byakuya-sama!!! = Okiayuu-sensei~ (Crawford from weib kreuz, Shigure from Fruit basket, Dark from D.N angel...)

Uryuu Ishida = (Sasuke from Naruto..etc)

Ichigo's father = Toshiyuki morikawa (Homura from Saiyuki, Sephiroth from Advent children, Naraku from Inuyasha...)

Urahara Kisuke = (Youji from Weib kreuz, Teshime from getbackers...etc)

... more that I CAN'T THINK OF RIGHT NOW~! xd BAAA~
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

O.O i never knew Ishida's seiyuu was the smae person that voiced saskue. Though i did know they sounded similar.
    Byakuya's seiyuu, his voice has that distinct accent that you can always tell its him. I mean that in a good way of course. ^ ^

Newbie chain acolyte may be famous one day chain acolyte may be famous one day chain acolyte's Avatar
    Thanks

this is one of the best animes ever, i hope the series reach 100+

Newbie theberserker may be famous one day theberserker may be famous one day theberserker's Avatar
    Thanks

i like the series, and especially the saga where they had to go to soil society. however this anime still has his flaws. i know that it is an action type anime but nonetheless it is no different than naruto or DBZ. the facts are but the same that from episode 1 till probably the last one, everything is just about fighting and lives through that. the fights are like 24/7, and nothing really develops.

the anime isn't all great that you would rate it aside like fullmetal alchemist, however i only like this serie because of some of the good fights but it isn't an anime to be all praising for since its plot is predictably like any other popular shounen anime. but at the exception of fullmetal alchemist and hunter x hunter though.
    Last edited by theberserker; Aug 07, 2006 at 04:22 AM.
    HUNT OR BE HUNTED ( HUNTER X HUNTER )

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

cmon aya-kun, Tousen is cool. I mean cmon, wut anime have u seen a blind dude, has a sword, uses it well, got kickass signature moves, not to mention his awesome B_____ (not spoiling it here). I mean it was coz he was fighting a crazy strong guy >_>

<_< otherwise he would still kickass

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X's Avatar
    Thanks

whatch more, that show is very cool and intersting. u will begin to under stand it more if u keep watching it. also the japanese is the besst in my oppion.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Bwahahahaha (remember this? XD)!!!

Urahara and Gin and Shuuhei all the way!
    Dang it. Didn't even get to see Shuuhei in action with those Bountos (I have no idea how it should be spelled in English).

Oh yeah. Non-tan makes a really good Ishida. ^^ MoriMasa does Ichigo's voice really well too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast