+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast

Thread: Bleach - confused by the plot

The Keiman of Anime keimanzero is off to a good start keimanzero's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Bleach - confused by the plot

Quote Originally Posted by cojoe5 View Post
    hey remmber that everything on wikipedia is not always true.
    SPOILERS GALORE AHEAD--BE WARNED!!!

Maybe not for the much later arcs but up to and including the Aizen plot arcs they are right on the money. My error was I thought Cpt Tenshiro was slain by Aizen. Tenshiro was trying to kill Aizen because Aizen had (he said) killed Momo. Now I know that Rukia is really Byakuga's sis-in-law and I understand why he was so callous towards Rukia's execution having to go forward. He'd been fooled by Aizen too. The Shiba family forgave Rukia for killing Kaien and I suddenly realized who Kaien was and how he really died. So that was not Rukia's fault at all. Anyway I have never found anything on wikipedia not legit as of yet and I have even contributed to the editing there.

By the way the reason Bleach is so confusing is because of the plethora of plots and sub plots which abound in it. I should talk- if you've read my ff work here at Xmas with the Dirty Pair and Angel Wings under fanfics/Dirty Pair Fanfiction you'd know I'm a master at plotting and subplotting! Have fun viewing the shows.

Have a great day and toodles-K&K
    Last edited by keimanzero; May 14, 2008 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Added info to message.
    SFN and have a great day. Kami bless you all and see ya soon. Toodles-K&K

Newbie Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach - confused by the plot

I kinda hope that we dont get 300+ episodes. I left one peice because of the filler. I dont wanna have to leave bleach too. T-T

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flclking22 View Post
    I kinda hope that we dont get 300+ episodes. I left one peice because of the filler. I dont wanna have to leave bleach too. T-T
    I hope so too lol ,but even so i still prefer watching a filler bounto season on not watching anything at all ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by keimanzero View Post
    SPOILERS GALORE AHEAD--BE WARNED!!!

Maybe not for the much later arcs but up to and including the Aizen plot arcs they are right on the money. My error was I thought Cpt Tenshiro was slain by Aizen. Tenshiro was trying to kill Aizen because Aizen had (he said) killed Momo. Now I know that Rukia is really Byakuga's sis-in-law and I understand why he was so callous towards Rukia's execution having to go forward. He'd been fooled by Aizen too. The Shiba family forgave Rukia for killing Kaien and I suddenly realized who Kaien was and how he really died. So that was not Rukia's fault at all. Anyway I have never found anything on wikipedia not legit as of yet and I have even contributed to the editing there.

By the way the reason Bleach is so confusing is because of the plethora of plots and sub plots which abound in it. I should talk- if you've read my ff work here at Xmas with the Dirty Pair and Angel Wings under fanfics/Dirty Pair Fanfiction you'd know I'm a master at plotting and subplotting! Have fun viewing the shows.

Have a great day and toodles-K&K

hey im not a spoiler im just saying thats all
    oh...ya its true even im wanting to watch the fillers so atleast the show doesn't end.

The Keiman of Anime keimanzero is off to a good start keimanzero's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Bleach - confused by the plot

Quote Originally Posted by cojoe5 View Post
    hey im not a spoiler im just saying thats all
    oh...ya its true even im wanting to watch the fillers so atleast the show doesn't end.
    I just got through watching the dubbed arc on tv. I didn't get any of this from 'fillers' whatever they are. The show is awesome and I have included some Bleach SRs in my ff's even. Toodles-K&K
    SFN and have a great day. Kami bless you all and see ya soon. Toodles-K&K

Newbie Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22's Avatar
    Thanks

but.... they could just have the manga and the anime a long time apart. that way they wont have to have filler

Like what happened with naruto. The anime was catching up to the manga too quickly. SO they gave it 100 episodes of filler.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flclking22 View Post
    There's a difference between the filler from One Piece and the filler from both Naruto and Bleach:
    • The filler in One Piece is actually good and entertaining.
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

but unfortunately, its still filler. so I cant do it... It just hurts my soul....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast