+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - confused by the plot

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Aizen rocks too. Now if I had his abilities...... *evil cackle* (God help us all if he ever decides to use the Kyoka Suigetsu's bankai...)

I don't really like Byakuya. I've never really cared much for the strong, silent type, especially if they're super-arrogant (think : Rukawa Kaede). I love (and will always love) Shuuhei. The fact that we know absolutely nothing about his zanpaku-to makes him all the cooler. XD
    yay! Then give me the whole of Byakuya~~~ ^_^
    I go for the silent type~ even in real life~ know why?
    cause they arent flirties and I can definitely keep them ALL TO MYSELF~! XD

Aizen? (=_=) *backs away* I prefer Gin. ^^lll

oh well...
    Hollow ichigo is cool too~~~~
    wakakaka~~~ why hasnt anyone mention Ganjyu and Yumichika's battle? ^^
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

lol blue, think abt it, with him gone off to be stronger.....>_>

<_< his abilities will grow trust me it will, even if icihgo has owned a few of the current enemies in the manga .......tho at the end..........very shocking but not surprising since everyone was worn out.

Aizen will be one of the hardest enemies around if u know wut i mean

lol coz yumichika is a pretty boy XD n tht battle only has a comic relief value

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hahaha. ^^;; Byakuya is only loyal to one person, and if you tried to steal his heart he'd probably chop you up into pieces. ^^;; Judging by what he's like, that is. I resent his indifference, no, his coldness towards Rukia. Grrraaawwwrr. The word "family" doesn't have a place in his vocabulary!

Hah, Gin belongs to me! He's Bleach's answer to Tenipuri's Fuji Syuusuke (*wub*), plus he speaks Kansai-ben!!! XD Ichigo in Hollow form is awfully noisy. >_< And as for Ganju...... everytime I see or hear his name I'm suddenly reminded of pigs. @__@

Kyoka Suigetsu in shikai form makes Aizen an almost impossible opponent to beat. If he used its bankai he'd be invincible, even to Byakuya. Even to Yama-jii. The only person who'd be able to counter is Tousen - being blind and all.
    Last edited by blue_rebel; Aug 07, 2006 at 08:56 AM.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

lolz! I know it's impossible for me to find cold-serious and silent type of guy in reality... sob.. chop me byakuya-sama. I no longer want to carry this life of mind.. (u_u)
    crap! I guess I can die another day ^^
    At least let me watch the whole of Bleach and other animes first!!! XD

Gin!!! nuuu!!!! >_<, yea~ kansai~ heard of his image song, "Fuyu no hanabi"? He sung in kansai! That is so awesome!!! XD baa~
    ganjyu is funny ^^
    .... Yoruichi.. what a big surprise 0_0 its REAL form 0_0

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Hahaha. ^^;; Byakuya is only loyal to one person, and if you tried to steal his heart he'd probably chop you up into pieces. ^^;; Judging by what he's like, that is. I resent his indifference, no, his coldness towards Rukia. Grrraaawwwrr. The word "family" doesn't have a place in his vocabulary!

Hah, Gin belongs to me! He's Bleach's answer to Tenipuri's Fuji Syuusuke (*wub*), plus he speaks Kansai-ben!!! XD Ichigo in Hollow form is awfully noisy. >_< And as for Ganju...... everytime I see or hear his name I'm suddenly reminded of pigs. @__@
    mmmmm well byakuya does get a bit better but he'll stay single. Byakuya will get stronger, jus needs to get over the aggogrant barrier n his bankai will be a scene of a bloody battle.

Ganju is kinda nothing compared to everyone and hollow icihgo is noisy but stronger

Yoruichi was one of the coolest fighters there, she kicked butt despite having not fight for a long time
    Last edited by Blade X; Aug 07, 2006 at 09:01 AM. Reason: More to say

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Not if Aizen gets him first. (I seem to be unbelievably loyal to Aizen)

Heh. I liked the part where Ichigo and the rest first met Kuukaku, and she introduced Ganju to them........ and...... well, if you've read/watched that bit, you know what comes next.

Thanks

tht bit was funny wut happened at the end, my god i didnt know tht she could have tht much power

Thanks

oe! blade-san gave away a huge spoiler on Yoruichi!!! /0[]0\llll
    nuuu!!! evil spoiler!!!

*a-hem*
    Byakuya-sama~~~ ^_^ *drools* I love.. his arrogance and elegance~~~@!!!!

so my type~~ baa~ ^_^

< is "un-cool" and lame

Ganjyu is kinda handy when it comes to fire works. ^^
    mm who else huh....? Yumichika... his b____ is such a cheater~
    ^^lll

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast