+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - confused by the plot

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach

they're i guess abt the same tho Icihgo n the rest of the Gotei 13 could really own Naruto n the rest of Konoha

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

naruto vs Bleach..
    I just started watching naruto. . . And I dont seem to like it! XD

I'm Bleach all the way! I dont like a bunch of 12 years old running around~ (=_=) animes like naruto, Shaman King, Hunter x hunter... ekkk!!!

Bleach has a lot of adult characters so.. yay!! XD

a-hem.... baa~~ ^^
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Bleach is better than Naruto, in my opinion. There are some pretty cool moves in Naruto, but Bleach is cooler. If the kids in Naruto were a little older I might like it more.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

yea well apparently they grow up in the next arc where they a few years ahead n everyone is older......

Anyone seen the newest bleach ep? it's getting annoying

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie theberserker may be famous one day theberserker may be famous one day theberserker's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun View Post
    naruto vs Bleach..
    I just started watching naruto. . . And I dont seem to like it! XD

I'm Bleach all the way! I dont like a bunch of 12 years old running around~ (=_=) animes like naruto, Shaman King, Hunter x hunter... ekkk!!!

Bleach has a lot of adult characters so.. yay!! XD

a-hem.... baa~~ ^^

i thought i should comment in what you said about hunter x hunter since it's my favorite show and possibly like any suckers you failed to really grasp what this anime really hold. if only you have checked, you would see that the anime is only viewable to adults because of its high violence. in the beginning it may look like so basic that a kid is running the show and besides from the title that he's going to hunt animals but this is way beyond than that. in the beginning the manga-kan created a world within another world, meaning that everything you see isn't all it looks. the call it hunter x hunter because it's a man's hunt and not hunting animals. and another thing hunter x hunter is ranked in the same level of berserk because of its high violence

and to prove the rest to you then you could just check this amv and see for yourself that what you thought is exactly the same with what's happening in the further arcs.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Quhl67mDvIM
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=EJ9KTn695Ew

warning : there are spoilers inside besides those are the only i could find with just little spoilers.
    Last edited by theberserker; Aug 09, 2006 at 05:05 AM.
    HUNT OR BE HUNTED ( HUNTER X HUNTER )

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theberserker View Post
    i thought i should comment in what you said about hunter x hunter since it's my favorite show and possibly like any suckers you failed to really grasp what this anime really hold. .
    Did you just point out to me that I am a sucker?
    I dont give a damn how you convince me about hunter x hunter. Perhaps I would take in some considerations but since you pointed out to me as a sucker...
    (^_^) baa~

There are 2 kinds of people you must know then. Since you are a faithful fan of hunter x hunter.
    [1] Fans of hunter x hunter
    [2] Has different taste.

I am number 2. I didn't even insult hunter x hunter to be called a sucker just because I have different taste. ^^lll

So keep that "sucker" word to yourself, dammit ^^

< wanna report sheep? Go ahead. I invite you to~~~ baa
    < is mad and nuts~ XD

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Heyyy, I like Hunter x Hunter. (>_<) Don't insult it. The same goes for Shaman King. For some reason, I don't mind the kids in Shaman King being... well, kids. ^^;; But Naruto, ah, that's a different story. But that's okay, I suppose. Naruto's pretty cool too.

I do wish Ichigo and the rest were a little older. Ichigo definitely isn't your usual 15-year old (Chad definitely is NOT!!!) and... well, yeah. Erm, haha. Must be nice for a Shinigami to look so young even after God-knows-how-many years.

Thanks

back to topic on bleach.. ^_^

I like it how they make normal and plain loking characters so cool and admrable!
    If you notice, all of them aren't super bishounens like what you see in ohter animes! Bleach characters are just simple, normal and whoo-laa~! They appear attractive!
    Like Zaraki, he doesn't have to be a hottie to be adored by many! XD It's his characteristic!
    Ichigo.... he looks like damn simple for a main character yet he rocks! XD
    I salute this anime! XD baa~

this is proof that hotties don't run the show with appearance!! XD wakaka~

blue-chan~
    I didn't insult hunter x hunter at all! so with the other animes! I merely said and stated that I don't fancy animes with 'kodomos' running around! that's all! nuts. why get so ooooo frustrated with my taste that does no harm?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast