+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bleach: Dubbed

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Bleach: Dubbed

I watched the first episode again in dubbed but I didn't like it. Compared to the Japanese voices, the dubbed voices are too weak and they don't match the Japanese where the voices fit the characters more. Especially for Rukia and Ichigo where they voices didn't match at all and it just seem disfigured that the characters voices didn't match their personalities. Rukia's voice seemed too girly than what she sounded like in the subbed.

But then again I did watch all episodes in Japanese and thats probably why I preferred it.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie asiakeith is off to a good start asiakeith's Avatar
    Thanks

well, i say it's better subbed than dubbed, some dub really sucks no offense.

Newbie djt23 may be famous one day djt23 may be famous one day djt23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson_Inferno View Post
    Well I've watched the Japanese episodes and I like to go back and watch the episodes in English and although they do seem strange at first (being used to hearing the characters in Japanese) you do get used to them and I actually prefer the English version
    yea i have to agree with you also i feel like i understand it more
    i just love anime this one fav Please Teacher

yo i have website *** LINK REMOVED *** Please see Sig Rules

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

o the dubed bleach was done nicely and hay its bleach come on bleach ownz big time,not to mention its not easy dubing things so we can understand it they got some cudos there.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd side with the subbed japanese original version ... man i got used to the voices now i can't help it ... and the japanese intonation sounds fitter for me than english ... that's me anyway ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

When it comes to Bleach I definitely prefer the sub over the dub.

I will admit that they did the translations very well. My main issue is with the voice acting.

I believe the Japanese voice acting was much better compared to the English voice acting. As was mentioned earlier, the English dub sounds over exaggerated and so a lot of the time it sounds fake to me. I didn’t get that with the sub.

Another reason I like the sub better and this may be due to the fact that I have gotten used to the Japanese voices but a lot of the voices just didn’t fit the characters to me. I’ve tried to watch the dub and get used to the voices for the dub but it just didn’t do it for me.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually like the Dub better and I'm not the type that perfers DUB over SUB, it's just not me. but with Bleach, I dunno, I think that the voices fit and there aren't really any editing that I know of so I really don't have a problem with it.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Otaku Shingo Kusanagi is off to a good start
    Thanks

I never watched Bleach dubbed and honestly I never will.I hate the dubbed anime the most...It ruins all the originality and charm.It's as if your not watching anime anymore.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast