+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach Movie!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Bleach Movie!

Bleach - The Movie

This is already been posted before but i jsut found it on another site, and ours thread is dead an i really thik this has potential to be a great thread.

I just found the trailers at mininova and ill tell yah it was pretty badass, Although i think the use of bankai is starting to get a little old and they need to show more of the head of the soul society he was a badass old man.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Jun 18, 2007 at 06:46 PM.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach Movie!

these is going to be the best it is so kool how they said memories of nobody. by the way when is it coming out...?

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow it does look badass. I agree with the overuse of bankai getting old. But I think it will lead to a deeper and stronger power beyond the bankai. I think it has to do with that Hollow mask but that is just my assumption.

I can't wait to see the old dude fight ever since I saw him released his zanpaktou for the first time. A fight with him is something that can effect the entire world. Scary just thinking about it.

Overall the movie looks very promising and I can't wait.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Yama-jii needs to start getting involve more. i mean that fight in soul society taking on two captains and everyone was thinking like dam this is gonna be a wicked battle but they never showed it!! I wanna see Yama-jii's bankai!

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X View Post
    Yama-jii needs to start getting involve more. i mean that fight in soul society taking on two captains and everyone was thinking like dam this is gonna be a wicked battle but they never showed it!! I wanna see Yama-jii's bankai!
    Dude i totally agree with you. I remeber when this old dude was fighting his two diciples and released his zanpaktou it was freaking kool. If that is his level when releasing zanpaktou then his bankai is even greater.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Dude i totally agree with you. I remeber when this old dude was fighting his two diciples and released his zanpaktou it was freaking kool. If that is his level when releasing zanpaktou then his bankai is even greater.
    execpt kenpachi, seriously the guy needs to get his bankai form. i bet anything that he edges out in a battle between him and Yama-jii

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22's Avatar
    Thanks

well i think that the use of Bankia is a bit over rated. Sure his sword and clothes are awesome but the fact that the kid did all that with in 20 episodes. Is kinda gay. I think that it should have taken a bit longer till it showed him how to do it. But o well. The old man kicked the 2 captains asses! YEAH! THE OLD MAN RULES.

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks

the movie is out on the 16th on this month!

how can you guys forget about rukia!?! rukia is going to show off her white Zanpakutou,!

it was so kool when you see ichigo riding on renji's Zanpakutou, that was like so awesome X_X

but i'm looking for some hitsugaya toushiro BANKAI DAIGUREN HYOURNIMARU!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast