+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bleach movie??

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Bleach movie??

Ok the dragon ball Z live action moive was just horrible, Now I am hearing that the america studios are gonna put a live action spin on Cowboy bebop and Now Bleach

I just don't see why american movies theaters can't show Anime moive from japan in america moives why do we have have everthing live action. Sometime I hate to call myslef an american
    Last edited by Brandon Grave Heat; Jan 03, 2010 at 01:28 PM. Reason: forgot something

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

It's true that anime does not make for good live action.

I think the only reason anime movies are so bad is because they want to make money, not pay tribute to the anime in an artistic way.

Bleach would be VERY hard to make into a movie. There's too much content in the anime... To many characters... It would be really hard to do.

I have been into film studies since I was a kid... I love creating short films and scripts. I have a great eye for detail and story telling. I can see making a Bleach film in my head, but actually getting it off the ground would be too hard. Having to go through production companies that would say no to a lot of things, and "Hey stick this character in that has nothing to do with it!" or "Let's change this character's age to appeal with a different fan base!" etc.

*sigh*

Bebop will be horrible, I say. But that's just the fan girl in me talking :P

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

But i have all the moive question about bleach Where do they fit in among the bleach time line like in the series?

Newbie NinjaRyu is off to a good start NinjaRyu's Avatar
    Thanks

If Tite Kubo had complete control of the movie ie. writing of the script, hiring of the actors, time to get the actors in touch with the characters, etc... . Also if the movie length was increased and not have to squeeze it into 2 hours that might help better develop the story better. A big production tv series would be better though imo but none of those things would ever happen would cost hollywood too much with special effects etc.... and they wouldn't even hire Tite Kubo so it would suck just as bad or worse then the dbz movie.
    "I've come to deliver some bad luck" Train Hartnett

Newbie dollie123 is off to a good start dollie123's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Bleach movie??

I never think to watch bleach movies ....I never like the concept of these kinds of movies.,........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2