+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach music

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Bleach music

So here's a thread on the music from Bleach, including the OPs (opening songs) and EDs(closing songs). Personally I think the music so far has bin great starting with Orange Range who did the first OP with Asterisk. I personally find some of EDs funny. Anyways background music used in the anime really fits in well. And now I shall provide a list of the OPs and EDs.

Opening Theme:
    #1: "*~Asterisk" by Orange Range (eps 1-25)
    #2: "D-tecnolife" by UVERworld (eps 26-51)
    #3: "Ichirin no Hana" by High and Mighty Color (eps 52-74)
    #4: "Tonight, Tonight, Tonight" by Beat Crusaders (eps 75-97)
    #5: "Rolling star" by YUI (eps 98-)
    Ending Theme:
    #1: "Life is Like a Boat" by Rie Fu (eps 1-13)
    #2: "Thank You!!" by HOME MADE KAZOKU (eps 14-25)
    #3: "Houkiboshi (Abandoned Star)" by Younha (eps 26-38)
    #4: "Happy People" by Skoop on Somebody (eps 39-51)
    #5: "Life" by YUI (eps 52-63)
    #6: "My Pace" by SunSet Swish (eps 64-74)
    #7: "Hanabi" by Ikimono-gakari (eps 75-86)
    #8: "MOVIN!!" by Takacha (eps 87-97)
    #9: "Baby It's You" by JUNE (eps 98-)

this info is from Anime News Network. not my own, i'm not that hard working as to keep track of everything XD

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Favourite OP/Ending Themes

Personally, I think Bleach has a truly awesome soundtrack. The music played during the action scenes and such is really great! My favourite OP song from Bleach is D-tecnolife by UVERworld - even now, I haven't gotten sick of it! As for my favourite ending theme, it's Life by YUI. I did eventually get sick of it, but I can't help myself from listening to it from time to time. Call it an obssession if you want lol.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach music

The songs are good though i didn't like all of them, i think only 2, D-tecnolife by UVERworld and Houkibosh by Younha.
    Ichirin no Hana by High and Mighty Color was one i found okay, though i don't listen to it often.
    Like mystical shadow angel said, if you listen to it too much, you'll eventually get sick of it. Pretty much the same for me.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

opening songs in Bleach

~!! [.] I love all the opening songs in Bleach, but not so much the ending songs. I have enjoyed the songs sung primarily by these following bands/artists: Orange Range, High and Mighty Color, and UVERworld.. Their songs also seem to fit well with the story, at least that's what I thought ~! Oh, if you enjoy the song, Asterisk, you might want to listen to the real album version of that song. I thought it was better than the TV version. Oh yeah, I also loved the background music throughout the show as well.

All in all, Bleach has great music!! Enjoyable, indeed!

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

the latest OP, Rolling Star by YUI

What do you all think abt the latest OP, Rolling Star by YUI? I personally think that the song is quite awesome in it's own way, not to mention the OP video was awesome. I cant wait for the anime to get back on track, i love to hear wut sort of new background music goes with the battle scenes

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Younha - Houkiboshi

Quote Originally Posted by hamu-hamu View Post
    ...Houkibosh by Younha.
    Oh no, how could I forget about this song? It must be because it's been quite a while since I'd listened to it lol. In any case, it's a great song! I really loved it - but I did eventually get tired of hearing it over and over again. It happens all the time lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    ...Oh, if you enjoy the song, Asterisk, you might want to listen to the real album version of that song...
    Asterisk didn't appeal to me as much as some had given it credit for, but listening to the real album version might be better. I shall go hunting for it! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X View Post
    What do you all think abt the latest OP, Rolling Star by YUI? I personally think that the song is quite awesome in it's own way, not to mention the OP video was awesome. I cant wait for the anime to get back on track, i love to hear wut sort of new background music goes with the battle scenes
    I haven't been keeping up with the anime - I'm not too big a fan of the fillers, even though they're actually pretty good for filler eps. I am, however, a fan of YUI, but I haven't had time to check out Rolling Star yet. I'll definitely look into this when I have some time.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

The music of Bleach is gr8.Only thing is....i can't understand wat it means.Which is a shame coz they probably sound good.Man if only i understand Japanese.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah yes finally a I can find them I've been looking for all the songs but I get the names of them. I love the first ED the most and the first OP but I wanted all of them. I must say also that the original versions of the songs are a lot better because they aren't chopped up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast