+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach music

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach music

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    Ah yes finally a I can find them I've been looking for all the songs but I get the names of them. I love the first ED the most and the first OP but I wanted all of them. I must say also that the original versions of the songs are a lot better because they aren't chopped up.
    definitely agree with you there. I've listened to most of those songs in full. So far the one that's bin my favourite is "Ichirin no Hana" by High and Mighty Color. It's such a sweet rock tune to use for an anime. But the OP did by Beat Crusaders is sorta hip and make you wanna dance XD (my own opinion)

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel
    Asterisk didn't appeal to me as much as some had given it credit for, but listening to the real album version might be better. I shall go hunting for it! ^_^
    You might like the album version, MS Angel. It's a bit stretched out, meaning, it's longer in duration time, but it has lovely pop music! ^_^ I would recommand their album - Squeezed - you might like all their songs in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade X
    What do you all think abt the latest OP, Rolling Star by YUI?
    It's meaningful, I think. I like it. For her age, she's on a roll, dude.

Newbie *ForeveR_HolloW* may be famous one day *ForeveR_HolloW* may be famous one day *ForeveR_HolloW*'s Avatar
    Thanks

i love the songs played by YUI especially the latest and i also liked the beat crusaders song tonight tonight tonight partly cos i can understand what it says he he

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

lol well tht OP was sang in english as i think was most of their songs hollow. XD but they quite hip considering they do repeat their lycris quite a bit.

Otaku Gods_Dragon may be famous one day Gods_Dragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think the entire soundtrack is just awsome, especially "Ichirin no Hana" by High and Mighty Color. If anyone knows where I can acquire the entire soundtrack (legally) then let me know!

Thanks for the avatar & sig Rave_Grip you rock!
    There is but one judge...
    ~Stay blessed

Thanks

Well Dragon, I dun actually know where to get the actually like offical anime soundtrack CDs but u can try various sites like anime-on-line.com they're not bad, then u've got like yesasia.com selling various anime soundtracks. U jus gotta go thro the sites on google and pick the one tht looks reliable.

Newbie Gekkou may be famous one day Gekkou may be famous one day Gekkou's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Bleach has a really great soundtracks, the opening songs and ending songs are awsome. They always fit the opening/ending themes.

Newbie Shincus may be famous one day Shincus may be famous one day Shincus's Avatar
    Thanks

my favourite opening is "D-tecnolife" by UVERworld (eps 26-51)and "Ichirin no Hana" by High and Mighty Color (eps 52-74),especially "D-tecnolife" .the ending is "Hanabi" by Ikimono-gakari (eps 75-86) and "Life" by YUI (eps 52-63)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast