+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach music

Newbie lost-my-love may be famous one day lost-my-love may be famous one day lost-my-love's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach music

I like the song...Baby I's you...very much...is so beautiful meaning....that is why i love it

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT is really infectious. It's not my favourite Bleach song (Houki Boshi is!) but it's the song that stayed in my head for the longest time. It's really fun to sing along to as well

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Tonight love is rationed
    Tonight across the nation
    Tonight love is spread worldwide
    Almost another day
    I didn't like Tonight Tonight Tonight at first but after hearing it a few times it grows on you. Its very addictive and its one of my favorites. I like all of them though.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

The 'tonight tonight tonight' song is very irritating. When I first heard this song, I was wondering what on earth is this 'toot' singing? until I came across the lyircs,I was like-- Baa???
    "As goddamn DJ chattered, on how to survive". Suddenly there's a curse there. And the lyrics doens't make sense at all. I often sing this song to my brother just to annoy him. Indeed this song is annoying! (>_<) HOwever, it just can't get out of my head even though I only heard it a couple of times! (@_@) It's contagious!!

My favourite song is Life from Yui Horie~ ^^ it's very meaningful to me. Other than that--- I like--- ALL! XD Baa~

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

It's addictive!!!

Heh, Life is pretty nice too, but it's not the kind of song I can listen to too many times. Houki Boshi is the only anime theme song I've listened to countless times without getting sick of it. I think Bleach should feature songs by Ajikan

Rolling Star is nice too. I love YUI's innocent, childlike vocals... they make her sound at least 5 years younger than she really is. Hope there'll be more of her songs featured in future episodes of Bleach!
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Nov 27, 2006 at 06:16 PM.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

When I went to visit my parents past November, I was able to catch YUI's latest music video, The Rolling Star, on Space Shower TV. It was shown twice on the very same day, I think, but I was glad to watch it once ~!!! Her style seemed a bit very different from her usual type, where she commonly used to wear long skirts or plain jeans with casual tops playing an acoustic guitar... But, it was nice to see her play an electric guitar, which was really neat looking. ^_^; Haha, but I think she still has a long way to go before she can pull off an actual badgirl-electric -guitar look ^^ Maybe that's the initial release of her Bankai? Anyways, other than that, I hoped for the song to be long compared to what they aired on Bleach episodes, but sadly, it wasn't even five minutes in duration... Oh, and the actual song won't be released until next year.

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    I think Bleach should feature songs by Ajikan
    That would be wicked!! Ajikan had it good this year!!! I am happy for them... And I was happy to be able to mimic most of the guitar riffs and bass work of the songs in their newest album [.] My best friend and I bought their new single too, and their song, aru machi no gunjo, was badass, even the music video!!
    Last edited by kedar; Dec 16, 2006 at 08:02 PM.

Otaku Gods_Dragon may be famous one day Gods_Dragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking Re: Bleach music

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X View Post
    Well Dragon, I dun actually know where to get the actually like offical anime soundtrack CDs but u can try various sites like anime-on-line.com they're not bad, then u've got like yesasia.com selling various anime soundtracks. U jus gotta go thro the sites on google and pick the one tht looks reliable.
    Kudos, income tax season is right around the corner and I plan on making a nice investment into my anime sound/J-Pop/Happy hardcore!

Thanks for the avatar & sig Rave_Grip you rock!
    There is but one judge...
    ~Stay blessed

Thanks

UVERworld rocks! I like almost all their songs. I think Bleach has a pretty good selection of songs - kudos to the company behind it all! Houki Boshi was awesome; I was hooked on it for weeks - but I'm sort of over it. Now I'm hooked on Rolling Star instead. Go YUI!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast