Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach music

Otaku kimchi24 may be famous one day kimchi24 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Bleach music

bleach has to have cool music
    its a sick anime and well the music is all in my MP3
    the best part is that the op come just at the reight time. or example
    high and mighty color "Ichirin no hana" was perfect for ichigos "hollow" side
    i wonder what the next bleach op will be?
    i hope its UVERworld - colors of the heart
    thast teh best song ever
    also within the anime [not the ops and the endings] there are some cool insturmentals. anyone gonna write a list for that?? i want teh songs especially taht jazzy song whenichigo was facing byakuya

I praise the one who is able to win it all and still live for it...[/CENTER

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

In episode 11-18 theres thi one song that play which is awsome. Not exactly sure which one it is but there is one. Its this jazzy song when Ighigo is trying to get his powers back and he inally calls out his Zanpaktous name {Zangestu}.

The best opening is probably UVERworld - D-technolife. Maybe its because i love UVERworld but that song just rings in my head everytime i watch another episode of bleach.

The best ending is probably Youhna - Houkiboshi. That piano part is really addicting and what a surprise! i listing to it now!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the op Asterisk" by Orange Range and the ed Thank You!!" by HOME MADE KAZOKU since thats all iv herd so far thats all i can say are for my favs.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    I like the op Asterisk" by Orange Range and the ed Thank You!!" by HOME MADE KAZOKU since thats all iv herd so far thats all i can say are for my favs.
    Im pretty sure that Orange range and Home made kazoku are the same becuas etahnk you was originally from orange range. Its on my Mp3 and on some sites which give its says Thank you - Orange Range. Now everyehre i hear them im like YEA ORANGE RANGE WOOT I LIKE THIS SONG IMMA DOWNLOAD IT! but then the song comes out as Home Made Kazoku. im like what???
    I think Orage range just changed their name to Home Made Kazoku or it was taht Kazoku means orange or sumthing im not sure

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel View Post
    Personally, I think Bleach has a truly awesome soundtrack. The music played during the action scenes and such is really great! My favourite OP song from Bleach is D-tecnolife by UVERworld - even now, I haven't gotten sick of it! As for my favourite ending theme, it's Life by YUI. I did eventually get sick of it, but I can't help myself from listening to it from time to time. Call it an obssession if you want lol.
    i have to agree with shadow, because some of the songs perfectly fit into the story line of bleach, and i think that what makes a good soundtrack is the fact that some songs match the story line, and other songs can please a wide range of audience members. ive been looking online for a copy of these songs, and i cant find them, if anyone can tell me where i can find it ill be happy so plz

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    i have to agree with shadow, because some of the songs perfectly fit into the story line of bleach, and i think that what makes a good soundtrack is the fact that some songs match the story line, and other songs can please a wide range of audience members. ive been looking online for a copy of these songs, and i cant find them, if anyone can tell me where i can find it ill be happy so plz

A really good example is the Ichirin no hana - High and Mighty color. This song went perfectly into that part cuz liek tahts when ichigo really finds his hollow side coming out more and well that song sounds liek a hollow song to me

Otaku Spooked_Ninja may be famous one day Spooked_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Bleach music

and all this time I though that Akiko did Ichirin No Hana.....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked_Ninja View Post
    and all this time I though that Akiko did Ichirin No Hana.....
    im pretty sure it was high and mighty color cuz like i searched thier album and thats wat i found. ichirin no hana. Its actually a good song.Oh and i forgot to mention. Who was able to hear that song hanabi? i liked the song it has a sweet melody to it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast