+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Bleach is overrated!

Newbie Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach is overrated!

Idk. I LOVE bleach, its awesome no matter how many times i watch an episode. I dont get tired of it. The fact that it is getting MORE popular makes me a little sad, but its still fun to see all the die hard fans that watch it. minus those that make terrifying fan fictions... ANYWAYS!! I dont think that its over ratted at all.

Otaku Shingo Kusanagi is off to a good start
    Thanks

It is popular first of all because it is a long series,second because it is original...it's true that in many anime is present "Shinigami" but in Bleach the Shinigami is seen as a human shaped peace keeper which uses a sword to banish the evil spirits that threatens the living humans not like in other series in which they take the life of people near their time to pass away.Ant in third place the graphics aren't bad at all.So no one should wonder why is Bleach so popular.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shingo Kusanagi For This Useful Post:

Shin Ryuga (Jul 06, 2008)

Otaku ron119125 is off to a good start ron119125's Avatar
    Thanks

As I see it it is all a matter of preference. No matter how good an anime is if you dont like the the story or animation you are not going to like the series. I happen to enjoy Bleach very much the charter interaction is great the story line is much more detailed than a lot of other anime that I have watched. So I think that Bleach is not overated but thats just my opinion. Everyone else is entitled their own.

Newbie Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22's Avatar
    Thanks

Agreed. If u dont like anime with story lines like Dragon Ball Z, The next opponent is stronger than you and you will need training or someone's help to defeat that opponent. Then u will not like this series. Also. If u hate filler with a burning passion and will never touch anything with even the thought of it, this sint the anime for u either.

Newbie loknkey is off to a good start loknkey's Avatar
    Thanks

To those interested in watching Bleach, please be warned that it contains a big busted school girl with fairies hiding in her flowered barretts. If this doesn't bother you, then you will probally like the series.

Newbie silver425 is off to a good start silver425's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Re: Bleach is overrated!

What's wrong with you!Saying that Bleach is overrated!Bleach is the most action packed anime series there is!!!If you seriously think that Bleach is overrated yuov' got a serious problem.

Otaku Shingo Kusanagi is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silver425 View Post
    What's wrong with you!Saying that Bleach is overrated!Bleach is the most action packed anime series there is!!!If you seriously think that Bleach is overrated yuov' got a serious problem.
    Even though Bleach is great I don't really think it's "the most action packed anime series",If you would watch Claymore you would find that the anime is nothing but action and fighting from the start till the end.

Otaku rajendran is off to a good start
    Thanks

hey bleach ain't that great man... i dun care whether its overrated or popular... everybody has their own likes and dislikes...

but.. its only for lifeless people who want badass action and graphics and cool scenes... that's all... the story really has no STORYLINE at all.. not to mention the amount of fillers it has... seriousely the fillers seem more interesting than the main story...

the only thing gd about bleach is the characters... like wad sasuraihell said... "its the amount of relatable characters, i mean theres over 50 characters to like. the same goes for abilities and talents, not to mention the special military type groups and divisions"

c'mon people think about this... look at where bleach started off... soul, body, and shinigami business... and look where it is now!! if u say its an interesting story about all this soul and life after death thing.. then explain vizards and arrancars... not to mention hougyoku and espadas...or even BANKAI!!

its just screwed up... it has swayed away from its original story very much now...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast