+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach is overrated!

Newbie Cyberboy may be famous one day Cyberboy may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Bleach is overrated!

i agree with what the others said, but im not stating im disagree with your opinion. yes, bleach has its similarities with other anime/manga. but it does have this certain appeal that pleases the viewers. it doesnt focus with 3 or 5 characters but it has lots of characters, not to mention their weapons (zanpaktou) and its abilities, which are really intresting to me because most of their abilites have not yet been unveiled

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think that Bleach has the same potenial as DBZ or for that matter even Naruto. Don't get me wrong tho, Bleach is a great show and i am actually a fan of it, but it don't seem to attract the same number of anime fans to the show as the other 2 i named.So no its not overated but yes its not going to be as popular

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

I think bleach has yet to actually live up to it's full potential because the manga itself is building up nicely to another massive brawl out. Dont get me wrong i just read the latest chapter of the naruto manga and i cant wait to see the manga converted to anime. In fact i cant wait to see both mangas converted to anime.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X View Post
    I think bleach has yet to actually live up to it's full potential because the manga itself is building up nicely to another massive brawl out. Dont get me wrong i just read the latest chapter of the naruto manga and i cant wait to see the manga converted to anime. In fact i cant wait to see both mangas converted to anime.

True, the bleach manga in my opinon has been doing very well for anime/manga fans. The manga itself to me is actually better than the english version anime. And yet the manga may somewhat help the anime itself prosper to something bigger.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie Fonzie may be famous one day Fonzie may be famous one day Fonzie's Avatar
    Thanks

Bleach is a very good Anime in my opinion. Its characters have personality, like Chado (or Sado) who is kind, gentle, hardly ever speaks unless he has something to say, and always wants to help, or Orihame, whos brains seem to be in her breasts! She is a certified dits, but she will go to great lengths to protect her friends, and heal them. She dosnt like fighting, not even enemies, and will go out of her way to help anyone. The 13 Gotei Divisions and their captains and Vice captains ahve extremely varied personalities, like he 11th divison Vice captain (cant remember her name at the moment) she looks and acts like a 4 year old most of the time, is a bit silly, but is totally loyal to her captain, "Ken-Chan" as she calls him. (shes the ONLY one who can get away calling him that since the Chan suffix is for small children or girls). Anyway there are 13 Captains, (minus 3 that turned traitor) 13 Vice Captains, numurous members of each division, the Military branch and the Assasination Squad, Ichigos family, his friends, Rukia, Uruhara, Kon, and the list goes on. The plots are intricate, with the latest plot concerning the race called Bounto. After I got Episode 106, I decided to watch it all from the beginning again, because while I downlaoded them all, I didnt watch about 15 episodes, and wanted to watch them all in order. I didnt regret it, since I think its such a great Anime.

Newbie Hades may be famous one day Hades may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well, according to me the bleach anime is awesome. Yeah there are quite a few stories out there with Shinigami and stuff but Bleach is sort of set apart as the characters are relatable and realistic. And the whole concept is quite detailed and nothing is left out. I thought the same thing when I started watching it but once you get to know all the characters and watch/read the amazing plot-twists, you just get too addicted to it.

Newbie VaantheStaampede may be famous one day VaantheStaampede may be famous one day VaantheStaampede's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X View Post
    i dont know i never knew it had any hype and the hype its gotten since its release is weel founded

"Vaan The Stampede"

Newbie meierlink35 may be famous one day meierlink35 may be famous one day meierlink35's Avatar
    Thanks

Being similar and being the same are totally different. Yes, Bleach shares similarities to other anime but are they the same? No, of course not. Is DBZ similar to Yu Yu Hakusho? Yes, they are. Are they the same? Nope. Get what I'm saying?

When I first watched Bleach I wasn't all hyped up about it, took me like a month to continue watching it. Once I did tho, I got hooked more with each episode. Don't give up on it so soon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast