+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach is overrated!

Newbie Silentbeautie90 is off to a good start Silentbeautie90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach is overrated!

Bleach isn't Overrated. Actually It's Far Far From That. I think You got mixed up with Naruto...Bleach is very much Not overrated.

Newbie yggdrasill0117 is off to a good start yggdrasill0117's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree, Naruto is overrated. Not dissing it though I watch Naruto, but talking about that would be in the wrong place now wouldn't it, so instead I will say how Bleach isn't. The story is well written, the charachters are unique, and the voice telent behind the characters are incredibly good for how many there are.

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess some people don't like mainstream anime because...well...it's mainstream.

Bleach has tremendous backstory and room to expand in so many directions.

It's personally one of my favorite anime.

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

i know what u are talking about but yeah there like every type of character in there peole can relate to and each fighting character usually wield a sword but have a different power to it and see chad with only a part of his body a demon and lets you imagine what would happen to chad if he ever get the full power thing

Newbie hendo24 is off to a good start
    Thanks

ok bleach isnt overrated at all! like previusly posted it has so many directions, the charcters aint played over and over they all seem diffrent and id does have quite alot of action but its all a matter of opinion i supose ^_^

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

i think what accounts for its large success is all the different characters with different abilities that arise throughout the entire series. all of the characters have a certain quality or history that makes them unique. many of the other series in this genre make people too much alike that there is no details that stand out.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

yea...since ive only seen one episode...i dont think its overrated but yea i have nothing else more to give on this topic im just gonna go lol toodles^^
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Bleach is boring.

1 of my co-workers loves it... so I bought the first volume and read it. It was painfully generic, slow and uninteresting, so when I finished I passed it to a friend and study partner... who also declared it "boring". She passed it to another friend: he tried to give it back to me and said he "wasn't into it".

So yes... we'll go with "overrated"

Though I'm a junior high teacher and I've never seen or heard any of my students reading/talking about Bleach (the boys love "Reborn", "Gintama" and "Pokemon", the girls love "Nana" and "Love Con")... so maybe it's only overrated with foreigners and girls who write BL doujinshi and queue for bad anime musicals. As far as I can tell: they're the only ones obsessed with it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast