+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Bleach is overrated!

Newbie Soulreaperkilala is off to a good start Soulreaperkilala's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach is overrated!

People need to elarn how to acpet every oens oopion and shit i lvoe bleach i mean it's the shti to me
    http://www.myspace.com/soulreaperkilalasac

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Euther way bleach has shown itself as a worthy anime, soon if not now i thihk it may have surpassed even Naruto in recent viewers. But im not exactly sure on that one, but Bleach is one of the better action pack, fighting animes on the market, granted it will never touch DBZ in my opinion

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

What the hell? i love Bleach and i think it would actually be disappointing to make twenty minutes of pure action .. it'll be meaningless that time ... and i'm actually surprised at some replies here ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    What the hell? i love Bleach and i think it would actually be disappointing to make twenty minutes of pure action .. it'll be meaningless that time ... and i'm actually surprised at some replies here ...
    agreed.

Bleach is a great anime, what makes Bleach a bad anime? nothing to me anyway. Its one of the better ones out there right now

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie naruto_4893 may be famous one day naruto_4893 may be famous one day naruto_4893's Avatar
    some where in the darkness drowning. i need someone to save me
    Thanks

I love bleach it just keep geting better every time i watch it.Granted it started out kinda dull but once you get to one where the esparda come in then it starts to get good epesuly the fight between ichigo and grimjow.

Thankx Highteckdudu

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

No, i don't think it's overrated. In my opinion it isn't so great but it definitely deserves the commercial success that it has been getting. It's one of the better ones today anyway...and arguably the best action title right now.

Based on my standards, it's not something that i really love although it's been something that i could watch without having to change the channel. Bleach is an easily accessible anime, in fact it is on the forefront of today's anime globalization.

....it owes a lot of its success on video streaming and manga sites.

Anime titan? definitely not.

Anime success? definitely yes.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vare2 View Post
    Okay Im not really trying to invite flaming here but I dont see what accounts for the huge success and popularity of Bleach..This whole shinigami thing has been played out so many times before...I just dont see what's so different bout Bleach that sets it apart from all the others in the same genre.. Just my opinion, enlighten me please if you dont think so =D

its because bleach is a mainstream anime. every anime lover has heard of it, yet no one really watched it, because hardcore anime fans say that they prefer underground animes that 6 other people know.

the same can be said to the mainstreamers. they refuse to watch underground animes because
    a. they never heard of it
    b. its not their style
    c. its not dubbed over

in any case, people think Bleach, Naruto, FMA, and even Death Note now are over rated because of how much popularity and fanbases they've gained. i will admit, most of the fans dont really have any interest in analyzing characters or anything, but even so, it is not over rated, just more well known.
    Last edited by NeoDeath90; Apr 30, 2008 at 02:57 PM.
    Why hello there!

Newbie BulletWolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Bleach is one of the best mangas I've ever had the pleasure of following. Tite Kubo's cynical way of putting the plot together is pretty awesome. I agree that all the main stream publicity has marred the title. People do have the ability to kill reputation. I mean Naruto, was a great manga. Until Cartoon Network destroyed it. How many Naruto whores can a person run into nowadays? I tried counting, it doesn't help. And most of them haven't even picked up the actual manga because all they have to do is wait for the show to come on. Either way I think, when the Bleach anime runs into the ground at least the manga can save it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast