+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach for the wii

Otaku Gods_Dragon may be famous one day Gods_Dragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking Re: Bleach for the wii

Quote Originally Posted by gigi2005 View Post
    There not only pushing it on the Americans here in Europe Anime is gaining populairety rapetly.
    But it stil not very populair whit the hugh adience, but more and more poeple are starting to get in to Anime.
    Well I don't know how about anyone else, but you don't have to "push" anime on me I'll take it all ! America, Europe and other countries are just starting to catch anime and really have no idea as to how popular it is. I find it quite funny that I was scrolling through some channels and when I reached cartoon network they were showing an "all new episode" of Naruto. As I watched the commercial/advertisement I noticed they were referring to the episode of when Naruto takes on Gaara! I almost died laghing They called "that" a new episode? Wow, the funny thing is 95% of American children/parents really think it's a "new episode". I wonder what would happen if the public (who watches this) found out that they were almost 200 eps behind! Priceless!

Thanks for the avatar & sig Rave_Grip you rock!
    There is but one judge...
    ~Stay blessed

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Bleach for the wii

Quote Originally Posted by gigi2005 View Post
    There not only pushing it on the Americans here in Europe Anime is gaining populairety rapetly.
    But it stil not very populair whit the hugh adience, but more and more poeple are starting to get in to Anime.
    Is Japan trying to accomplish something by this? Let's say okay everyone in the world is into anime. Okay? Congratulations Japan, you guys are the best.

???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Is Japan trying to accomplish something by this? Let's say okay everyone in the world is into anime. Okay? Congratulations Japan, you guys are the best.

???
    Ummm can you say marketing? If that ever happened (which would be kinda cool even though I know it won't) but from Japan's stand point (as well as everyone who creates, edits, packages, disburses, etc.) will fulfill a very basic equation: Single capable supplier (Japan based marketing) + extreme demand = incalculable $$$ get it?

~Stay blessed

Thanks

Ah, yes. The inexplainable money is now in the mix. Well then Japan is very smart, treating the rest of the world as if we were two year olds craving for lollipops.

Thanks

Ah, yes. The inexplainable money is now in the mix. Well then Japan is very smart, treating the rest of the world as if we were two year olds craving for lollipops.
    That's one way to say it. They wouldn't be the first, I'm pretty confident that 99.9% of everyone here (in A.O.) is using some form of Windows right? A certain company named *coughs* Microsoft *coughs* uses a very similar strategy and I have absolutely now complaints. Yes I know apple is there and they rock in regards to media related software/hardware but we all know (whether we admit it or not) that Microsoft is the current p.c. powerhouse. Japan is simply making a similar attempt in a different area, which (to me) is perfectly fine. As long as it's done legally without any serious confrontation (we all know how major business/corporations are) regardless what country they come from.

~Stay blessed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gods_Dragon View Post
    That's one way to say it. They wouldn't be the first, I'm pretty confident that 99.9% of everyone here (in A.O.) is using some form of Windows right? A certain company named *coughs* Microsoft *coughs* uses a very similar strategy and I have absolutely now complaints. Yes I know apple is there and they rock in regards to media related software/hardware but we all know (whether we admit it or not) that Microsoft is the current p.c. powerhouse. Japan is simply making a similar attempt in a different area, which (to me) is perfectly fine. As long as it's done legally without any serious confrontation (we all know how major business/corporations are) regardless what country they come from.
    Ah, well I suppose. You have an excellent point. Everyone has done it in one way or another, but Japan is killing it. Like, everything that kids have nowadays.. Wii, ps3's and whatnot.. all from japan. They are the ones making the most out of all of it, and now they are doing it with anime. Cheers!

Thanks

Talking Re: Bleach for the wii

Ah, well I suppose. You have an excellent point. Everyone has done it in one way or another, but Japan is killing it. Like, everything that kids have nowadays.. Wii, ps3's and whatnot.. all from japan. They are the ones making the most out of all of it, and now they are doing it with anime. Cheers!
    That's fine as long as they don't attempt to corrupt children (like some American cartoons who's names I won't mention). Besides I thought everyone knew the "good stuff" comes from Japan! Come on, you've got Anime, Video Games, Excellent food, and modified imports! I guess you can tell what type of person I am (as well as how I am easily amused)

~Stay blessed

Otaku Bow Adventure Champion OdysseanPromise may be famous one day OdysseanPromise may be famous one day
    Montclair, NJ (School), Severn, MD (Home)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gods_Dragon View Post
    Yeah, you pretty much covered it. It looks like a rush job, they need to take their time. Besides, they should make it available for all consoles. Let Microsoft & Sony show them how it's done! The graphics need a serious boost (even the cell shading needs help) and the moves look very poor and generic. I'm a little upset because bleach is one of my favorite anime's and they are definitely "not" providing the quality it deserves.
    Has Microsoft or ESPECIALLY SONY done anything right with this latest generation of consoles?

Furthermore, Microsoft isn't really interested in fighters, only shooters.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast