+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach for the wii

Otaku Gods_Dragon may be famous one day Gods_Dragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking Re: Bleach for the wii

Quote Originally Posted by OdysseanPromise View Post
    Has Microsoft or ESPECIALLY SONY done anything right with this latest generation of consoles?

Furthermore, Microsoft isn't really interested in fighters, only shooters.
    Besides the b-e-a-utiful graphics and smooth transition of game-play in a few of my fav. games? Not really. Almost every gamer knows that these two companies won't start dishing out the good stuff until mid way through their second year. Actually I'll say more like their 3rd year, and to be quite honest aside from the blue ray drive (which they haven't taken advantage of yet) Sony hasn't impressed me at all. Microsoft's "ace in the hole" will be released November 08' and all hell will break loose! If you ask me, I would say Microsoft still has a better console (until Sony finds a way to utilize the $600.00 blue ray drive). It also depends on the player, some want graphics, some want game-play, and others want both. The way I look at it Nintendo has game-play, Sony & Microsoft have Game-play and graphics; it just depends on the title. Personally I was a "Sony guy" until the release of the X-box and I haven't looked back since. Don't get me wrong, the PS3 is a beast of a system (if I had the cash I would purchase both) but when I get the cash I'm getting my trigger happy fingers on a 360! I also agree with you on the sense that Microsoft has pretty much mastered the "shooter category", but I definitely wouldn't count them out of the "fighters" just yet. If they can find a software co. bold enough (and good enough) to blend the immense graphics of DOA 4 with the game-play of Street Fighter/King of fighters it would be game over for the competition. Sony needs to utilize their consoles power and put it to use quickly. I don't hear too much about their games (not nearly as much since it was finally released). So I guess I can say that Microsoft has done some things right (but needs to polish it up) and this needs to be done before Halo 3 is released. That game alone is reason enough to buy a 360, and it will definitely be "the" biggest anticipation of Christmas 08' but they can't put all of their plans around it. They need other titles to bring people in, as hard as it is for me to say this (since I am hopelessly addicted to it) not everyone likes the Halo series. So they need to discover another powerhouse that's in a different genre (action, rpg, fighter, etc.) since the Halo series has completely and utterly dominated the FPS genre. I really don't have too much advice for Sony, but they have the titles, they have the cash, all they really need to do is "push the hardware". It costs over $600.00, they should make it work for every penny.

Thanks for the avatar & sig Rave_Grip you rock!
    There is but one judge...
    ~Stay blessed

Newbie SilentFreak is off to a good start SilentFreak's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach for the wii

The graphics are bad. I mean, it's only 2D. If it was 3D it would be better.

How can I upload my own avater?

Otaku Gods_Dragon may be famous one day Gods_Dragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking Re: Bleach for the wii

Quote Originally Posted by SilentFreak View Post
    The graphics are bad. I mean, it's only 2D. If it was 3D it would be better.
    O.k. that is so not necessarily true. There are many games out there that are legendary and are still 2D. The number one on that list would be Street Fighter. Could you imagine playing that in 3D? I would be extremely upset (as well as insulted) if they came out with one in that format. That's just not the type of game it is. I don't know about anyone else, but Dragonball Z budokai 2 & 3 were the best in the budokai series (just my opinion) and they were 2D. I could pretty much start spouting out other games (snk, king of fighters, etc.) that are all 2D and are classics as well as legendary. In fact Marvel V.S. Capcom 2 is 2D and is one of the most popular games available. I mean come on, it's still going for at least $60.00 on the X-box to this very day! Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with 3D games and they are definitely sweet, but there are some titles that just don't need to go there and I think Bleach is in that category. They did the right thing by making it 2D, they just need to work on all of the quirks (and I do mean all of them).

Thanks for the avatar & sig Rave_Grip you rock!
    There is but one judge...
    ~Stay blessed

Newbie animes_wizz_bot may be famous one day animes_wizz_bot may be famous one day animes_wizz_bot's Avatar
    Thanks

oo man i cant wate for this its goin sooo sweat of a game yayaya

Newbie Rhia is off to a good start Rhia's Avatar
    Thanks

....You mean I can wave my Wii-mote around thinking it's a zanpaktou? SWEET!

I'd get it... even though it just looks like another Naruto game...
    (And maybe it'sbecause I'm such a Bleach dork? We may never know.)

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Well that sounds nice but Us Sony Playstation users need some atttention also
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Newbie Lost Radiant Redemption is off to a good start Lost Radiant Redemption's Avatar
    Across that rainbow bridge over there, and behind that glass gate
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xelhes View Post
    Well that sounds nice but Us Sony Playstation users need some attention also
    Well it's just like Naruto games. They are on Shippuden with their series in NAruto games, and we are on Ultimate Ninja 2. As for Bleach, no U.S. titles have come out to date, though I have them all in Jap. I also have the Jap game for Wii.

*sigh* I fixed attention for you........

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Are they have release Bleach on Wii? When? I want it bought it now

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast