+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Bleach for the wii

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach for the wii

Quote Originally Posted by crazy canadin emo kid View Post
    ok cool but the video games dont go to the story and i think thay should
    make a game about the story the new game for the wii is just like you sade
    and whole lot of characters and some kind of fighting style all i what is a story line
    My friends have an import copy of the game, and I know that there is a sort of story element to it. It doesn't follow the anime, but each character has his/her own story mode. It's not all that deep, and there's an exclusive character who only appears in the game. Some new Arrancar, but I forget his name.

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Why is they dubbed the game on English, can they just don't have on Japanase Language and English subbed. A few games have it.

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird View Post
    Why is they dubbed the game on English, can they just don't have on Japanase Language and English subbed. A few games have it.
    Believe it or not, there are some americians who only follow Bleach on Adult Swim on Cartoon Network. Not everyone is used to the japanese voices. It would be alright if there were a change language feature, but I think dubbing it into english is a perfectly reasonable idea.

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah they should make a language features but I think its hopless becuase I never seen anyone have make one before. Well, many people are watching on the net too and I few people downloading it.

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mega View Post
    Believe it or not, there are some americians who only follow Bleach on Adult Swim on Cartoon Network. Not everyone is used to the japanese voices. It would be alright if there were a change language feature, but I think dubbing it into english is a perfectly reasonable idea.
    thats a good idea and your firends whare did thay git a copie of the game is it inported
    caz if it thats how i got mineand that how im gitting my info from

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird View Post
    Yeah they should make a language features but I think its hopless becuase I never seen anyone have make one before. Well, many people are watching on the net too and I few people downloading it.
    Dragonball Z Tenkaichi 2 has a feature that lets you change the language. So does Altelier Iris 3. There are plenty more, so it's not hopeless.

thats a good idea and your firends whare did thay git a copie of the game is it inported
    caz if it thats how i got mineand that how im gitting my info from
    When my friend went to Thailand he picked up a copy of the game. It's not some bootleg Tailand copy either, theres a lot of japanese stuff over there. They all love the game, but I just think it's impossible to do a fighter on the Wii.

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mega View Post
    Dragonball Z Tenkaichi 2 has a feature that lets you change the language. So does Altelier Iris 3. There are plenty more, so it's not hopeless.

When my friend went to Thailand he picked up a copy of the game. It's not some bootleg Tailand copy either, theres a lot of japanese stuff over there. They all love the game, but I just think it's impossible to do a fighter on the Wii.
    fighter for the wii is very possable as you know the controler is seastive to mostion
    so swing your arm like you r fighting i got it in the philles and mine is not a copie if that is what you r tring to say

Thanks

fighter for the wii is very possable as you know the controler is seastive to mostion
    so swing your arm like you r fighting i got it in the philles and mine is not a copie if that is what you r tring to say
    Thats exactly what I don't like. I need button combos that separate the truly skilled from those who simply button mash. Or in this case, swing their arms haphazardly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast