+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Bleach: Your Fav Zanpaktou or Kidou (WHY?)

Newbie renjiabarai1335 is off to a good start renjiabarai1335's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach: Your Fav Zanpaktou or Kidou (WHY?)

i like renjis zabemaru because it can strech its form and the bankie looks really awsome to its like a huge snake that cant be stopped

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

Tragic...!!! We've forgotten captain (well previous captain) aizen's zanpaktou... I mean come on... that power is disgusting. He can manipulate people if they've seen it only once... That's foolish... regardless... I wanted to see the old man (the commander) release his zanpaktou but hey... it never happened.

My favorite is definitely ichigo's... why? because his has a split personality and it grows with him which means it doesn't have a limit like the rest of them. Plus it has its own world ... how cool is that?

I am pumped to see the new captain's though... I really wanna know what he can do ^^

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite Zanpaktou is Soifun's ... very beautiful dark style of a release and two shots to death ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie EggKnobble is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    ... My favorite is definitely ichigo's... why? because his has a split personality and it grows with him which means it doesn't have a limit like the rest of them. Plus it has its own world ... how cool is that?
    Correct me if i am wrong but is the Bankai of Ichigo his speed (at least that is what i get from epi 58 (subbed by Lunar). The hollow cast that he can do is just a extra.

But mine favorite has to be Hitsugaya Toushiro. Why cause its a ice cold attack and the shape of the wings on his back is very nice.

Cheers,
    Eggy

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EggKnobble View Post
    Correct me if i am wrong but is the Bankai of Ichigo his speed (at least that is what i get from epi 58 (subbed by Lunar). The hollow cast that he can do is just a extra.

But mine favorite has to be Hitsugaya Toushiro. Why cause its a ice cold attack and the shape of the wings on his back is very nice.

Cheers,
    Eggy
    When Ichigo is in Bankai mode both his speed and strength are increased remarkably and he has the ability to make strong moves like "Moon fangs that Slice through the heavens" (i don't remember the japanese name ,sorry about that) ... and for the hollow part it increases Ichigo's strength in major percent (that happens when a shinigami becomes a hollow or the opposite) and when in hollow mode his sword "spells" are increased in strength and speed and the move i mentioned earlier becomes "Dark moon fangs that Slice through the heavens" (i also don't know the name in japanese) .. and that's how it is

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

even though the wielder of this sword is not my favorite character, but i must say that i love Senbonzakura. Otherwise known as Kuchiki Byakuya's zanpakuto.

the reason i like this is because of the idea of the cherry blossom, a symbol of power, transferred to tiny sword blades which can be controlled with the mind or the hands. plus the Dome of Swords i think is a bit of an overkill, but still incredible to look at. the thousand swords, all to be at the call of their master. who wouldn't want that?

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    ...and he has the ability to make strong moves like "Moon fangs that Slice through the heavens" (i don't remember the japanese name ,sorry about that) ...
    i believe you speak of Getsuga Tenshou?
    Why hello there!

Newbie BulletWolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

As awesomely badassed Zangetsu is I think Rukia's Sode no Shirayuki is pretty cool itself, no pun intended.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    i believe you speak of Getsuga Tenshou?
    Yup that's right! Thank you .. and there are many cool zanpaktous .. it's pretty hard to say that you like one and only one ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast